Just when its raining :blink:

Yes, but wish was referring to the sun. My wife has very fair skin, so she has been doing this for a long time.

My wife doesn't worry about getting too dark. She will wear a sun hat once in a while if we are going to be out for very long.

Just when its raining ;)

Yes, but wish was referring to the sun. My wife has very fair skin, so she has been doing this for a long time.

My wife does use it in the sun sometimes, we were on the Great Wall and all I could think of "someone is going to get stabed by that thing" and going into the Forbidden City the guards made her put it away.

Richard

Ping uses hers everytime the sun comes out (and when it rains). I guess that is all the time. A very common practice in her part of southern China. She also has shoulder length driving gloves. :( We'll see if she keeps it up here. The sun here is brutal and her skin is very fair. I think she will switch like Lily, Mike.

I made a comment in one of my post about this, She will avoid the sun when ever she can. We wait until it's almost dark to go out shopping. She wouldn't use the pool because it's on the roof and in the sun. She has been wearing long sleeve shirts in the house because she went swimming with her mother and got a little bit of a tan. She said " I not yellow like before, I have color and not pretty". I keep telling her she is very beautiful. her reply is "because wuo ai ni and you not see".

Edited by JimS. (see edit history)