• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Timelines will be broken down to three separate ones:

1. Current

2. Historical pink

3. Historical blue/white

If you want your timeline added to this chart, post in this thread saying so...

This is data starting in 2008 (one exception)... to see older data, see the past timelines in Links and Resources.

---------

Current

---------

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Graphs/circling_guz.jpg

Might as well add mine. i been here awhile.

Guest WenDylan

Kinda goes back a little to far to add to this sheet maybe? 2006? I don't have any processes on here starting in 2006?

Kinda goes back a little to far to add to this sheet maybe? 2006? I don't have any processes on here starting in 2006?

No problem! I'm still in the old time line pages.

Keep the good work!!

Mike.

Hello WenDylan and everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that this morning Both of my petitions were approved by The Vermont Service Center, and in a few days probably they will be on their way to the NVC.

After the NVC, it will be about 4 months for Guangzhou to schedule an interview, but at least I am out of USCIS.....Now I will have to deal with US Embassy in Guangzhou... :lol: <_< :P <_<

But at least Vermont service center seems to be moving. -_- :D

So WenDylan would you please update my time line.... :D

Vermont seems to be moving as well as they have transfered some CR1's to California... :cheering:

Tom and Ling

Thank you, Rob, Zack, Yi & Me :lol: It is nerve wracking... not even sure some of the autonomic muscles are working properly :blink: but I have tried to remind myself that this is just another day in this process and one of many in our journey together. :lol: David

The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself to it~ Mack Douglas

Congratulations, Tom and Ling! Best of luck on your next phase...

Edited by DongDong (see edit history)