Hello, All

Aiwen received her GC in the mail last Monday, July 21. So, we're done with the Feds for a while......

Sorry I don't get by often here to CFL, I have other things to occupy my time after work(grin).

Steve

Steve and Aiwen,

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: MUCH CONGRATS!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

It's a good feeling, although I know the wait was much more pleasurable being together during this process!

We will make that trip to Atlanta one of these days in the near future. Looking forward to joining up with you both when we do.

Clayton & Wen-Li

Steve and Aiwen,

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: MUCH CONGRATS!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

It's a good feeling, although I know the wait was much more pleasurable being together during this process!

We will make that trip to Atlanta one of these days in the near future. Looking forward to joining up with you both when we do.

Clayton & Wen-Li

Thanks Clayton and Wen-Li......it would be great to meet you both....and you're very right about the waiting together part!!!!

We're off to Houston to renew Aiwen's passport next month....wish we could do it by mail, but they always change the rules, ha,ha....

cya....

Steve