Alien Registration Number for K1 Visa?

In preparation for our marriage on 08-08-08 (she's chinese of course), we have started filling out all the required AOS documents (I-485, G-325, and I-864). In the process, we ran into some question namely, what is her Alien Registration Number? We have her I94 number, her passport number, and even obtained her SSN# but can't find this!

Guest Rob & Jin

I don't know, Rob, our A number was on the P-2 next to the beneficiary's name. I think they put it there and then you need to use it on your AOS paperwork when you file.

really, wow ,thanks TL, didn't know that, thanks for the rescue :romantic:

you wont have one until NOA-1 on the AOS

The post gives the indication that they already have visa and are preparing adjustment of status.

The A# can be found in a few places, some POE officers write it on the back side of the I-94 card. OR you can find it on I-129F approval notice.

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/albums/Immigration/I-129F-NOAs/NOA2.jpg

In preparation for our marriage on 08-08-08 (she's chinese of course), we have started filling out all the required AOS documents (I-485, G-325, and I-864). In the process, we ran into some question namely, what is her Alien Registration Number? We have her I94 number, her passport number, and even obtained her SSN# but can't find this!

Don't worry about it unless you have one. Either leave it blank or say none.

kEN88