RFE for AOS

hmm... thanks!

Jeff, can you please copy&paste the content of this update like you did last time? I wonder how they stated that your case had been opened. It's been over 10 days since our update of evidence received and processing resumed. No further update of "touched" yet. =(

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Receipt Number: MSC*********

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On August 1, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, isn't this the same one as last time? I thought you got a NEW update of "touched"...

No.

Only the date is updated.

I got this NAO on August 1.

I checked the website yesterday and the date had changed to August 4.

Someone at USCIS Opened "TOUCHED" our file on 8/4/08.

Now, just now I checked again. "TOUCHED" today. 08/06/2008

This only means someone at USCIS is looking at our case.

I hope it is good. But we cannot not know until they send another NOA.

OR EAD . :V:

Edited by yanjeff (see edit history)

Don't despair AMy!! You and Doug will soon receive the update any time now. It's only a matter of time. Just have patience!! :)

Oh, you mean the date of "last updated" on the website? Ours still remains "7/21/2008". =(