Anyone here's file was sent from NVC to GZ on 5/21 then accepted by GZ on 7/10. The DHL # should be 9389906595. I have not receive my P3 yet and DOS said no record showing GZ recveive my file yet. Anyone here in the same DHL package?

Hi MY, When I put your number into DHL, it showed Clearance Delay as of 5-31. Ours is showing the same status. It went out 5-15, and got stuck 5-25. I called my Congressman today, and asked them to check into it. My hope is that it will get the file off of someone's desk, and get the P3 sent.

Anyone here's file was sent from NVC to GZ on 5/21 then accepted by GZ on 7/10. The DHL # should be 9389906595. I have not receive my P3 yet and DOS said no record showing GZ recveive my file yet. Anyone here in the same DHL package?

Hi MY, When I put your number into DHL, it showed Clearance Delay as of 5-31. Ours is showing the same status. It went out 5-15, and got stuck 5-25. I called my Congressman today, and asked them to check into it. My hope is that it will get the file off of someone's desk, and get the P3 sent.

I received a letter from the NVC dated 6/5 stating that our case package would be sent to GUZ in a week, no word yet on the P3. This afternoon I sent an email to the NVC and GUZ to find out if GUZ has received our case package from the NVC and when we might expect to receive our P3 package.

You are both a couple of weeks ahead of us and if you haven't received your P3's yet there must be some sort of a delay in the system.

Good luck to both of you and let me know when you hear something.

Enjoy your weekend,

Bob

not on your date,but mine was sent to GUZ on 6/11...i called DOS,they said it is stuck in customs,I work for a company,that ships to China everyday,it very rarely gets stuck in customs,and when it does,only for a couple of days,i don't know, it is just unbelieveable.by the way,how do you get the dhl #?

jimi

I've called the DHL in China to when mine was still stuck in Chinese Customs. A lady to told me that it is really not stuck there. DHL have no problem releasing the package to GZ, but GZ must fill out a form for the Chinese Custom to stamp it before DHL can deliver it to GZ. That lady told me that when GZ is way overdue to send the form, they will contact GZ.

By the way, I got my DHL #, becasue on 5/21, that was the only package going to GZ from NVC.

not on your date,but mine was sent to GUZ on 6/11...i called DOS,they said it is stuck in customs,I work for a company,that ships to China everyday,it very rarely gets stuck in customs,and when it does,only for a couple of days,i don't know, it is just unbelieveable.by the way,how do you get the dhl #?

jimi

Just a note to help you track the DHL: I looked it up and I believe your tracking number is 9402727806. When you go to the DHL website click "tracking by number. then put in the number. It may ask you for the zip code which is 03801.

You can also track by reference. In your case you put in "EXP 11 Jun 2008B" (don't use the quote marks) You also need to put in some shipment pickup dates . I used 11 jun to 15 jun.

Good luck

I called the NVC on May 9th they told me ours was approved and shiped to China. My P2.5 was dated May 10th We should be in DHL 9389904775. Every time I call DOS they tell me that GUZ has not received the package yet. There is no way in this world that the package should take this long :roller: :lol: :angry:

LOL!...Reading this thread brings back memories; I went thru the same exact thing........5 Years Ago! :lol:

All you can do is sit back and wait! It will pass! Forget calling NVC, DHL, CIS, and your congressman because it will do no good! Just sit back and wait! Take a chill pill and just wait for the system to work and in 5 years you can post the same thing I'm posting now! :lol:

-good luck!.............. :blink:

LOL!...Reading this thread brings back memories; I went thru the same exact thing........5 Years Ago! :lol:

All you can do is sit back and wait! It will pass! Forget calling NVC, DHL, CIS, and your congressman because it will do no good! Just sit back and wait! Take a chill pill and just wait for the system to work and in 5 years you can post the same thing I'm posting now! :lol:

-good luck!.............. :blink:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...ost&p=28295

All you can do is sit back and wait! It will pass! Forget calling NVC, DHL, CIS, and your congressman because it will do no good! Just sit back and wait! Take a chill pill and just wait for the system to work and in 5 years you can post the same thing I'm posting now! ;)

-good luck!.............. :lol:

The only use I found in tracking anything is trying to find out the interview date so I can make plans ASAP to get off of work and go to GZ. Other than that, it will get there when it gets there. Or at least that is what I have been tellin' my wife. :blink:

Just got an e-mail reply from GZ, they said they have double checked my new provided Chinese address and think it is the same address??? I meant my SO had moved, so how can it be the same?

Anyways, GZ said they will send my SO his P3 this week. I had my SO take vacation this week to wait outside of his old apartment. Sigh...

Our papers left the NVC on 5/21. The DHL website listed a package leaving NVC for GUZ with a reference number of 9389906831. It arrived at DHL facility on 5/26. It sat there until 07/03. When DHL showed that it was delivered to the Consulate, I called DOS. DOS said that the application was "loaded" on 07/03. My wife recieved the P3 on 7/20. Each time I have called DOS, they have been polite and very helpful.

What could it mean when DHL tracking status said "contact DHL"? Ours were sent out on May 7th from NVC and all we got on the tracking is now to contact DHL. Applicants whose shipments were mailed on May 21st already got their P3 a week ago.. does it mean mean DHL doesn't come in order? Is there chance it could get lost??

Looks like we've got a tough journey.. sent I-129F last October.. took 6.5 months to get NOA2.. looks our P3 is running slow too! most people i know who are also october filers from CSC already got their visas.. not to mention to VSC filers! so left behind now! Really frustrated! Can' wait to get over this!

Edited by E & S (see edit history)