Hi We are new here

You can argue any way, but, the case is decided before you ever interview with the VO.

Too bad historical cases don't support this completely... You should study GUZ for three years before making any comment so unilaterally.

She had a previous petition to go to the US... This should be an easy one to read...

I don't see any comments about what the blue slip wants so it's hard to comment further...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

You can argue any way, but, the case is decided before you ever interview with the VO.

Too bad historical cases don't support this completely... You should study GUZ for three years before making any comment so unilaterally.

She had a previous petition to go to the US... This should be an easy one to read...

I don't see any comments about what the blue slip wants so it's hard to comment further...

There's no way in a 2 minute interview that the VO is able to make a decision at that point. The documents are reviewed, the interview is used as a tool to validate the authenticity and truthfulness of the documents, to the best extent possible. Reading into GUZ decisions case by case is important. This has been very instrumental in my understanding of why some are approved and some are denied. But the interview itself is not nearly as important as the documents which pertain to the case. The interview can either work for you, or against you. For the most part, your case is judged based on what is submitted, prior to the interview.

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)

There's no way in a 2 minute interview that the VO is able to make a decision at that point.

But the interview itself is not nearly as important as the documents which pertain to the case. The interview can either work for you, or against you.

Seems like you're saying that some decisions ARE made at the interview - which would be more in line with what we've seen.

No some vs. all discussions please. :P

Guest WenDylan

There's no way in a 2 minute interview that the VO is able to make a decision at that point.

But the interview itself is not nearly as important as the documents which pertain to the case. The interview can either work for you, or against you.

Seems like you're saying that some decisions ARE made at the interview - which would be more in line with what we've seen.

No some vs. all discussions please. :rolleyes:

I think everything is really chance. Because more than the VO and the evidence, it really relies on the story behind the SO and the American... :P

I am going complete these requested statements and provide more evidence and send them to Shuyan..She will add the Blue and pink slip and send it to GZ no further appointment is needed. I hope this will satisfy the CO in GZ. I dont understand how they base there decisions they never asked for anything just I134 and taxes and pictures...She had 90% of all the stuff they are requesting in her hands at the interview. It seems like they had the decision made prior to the interview? Thanks for all of your answers I am trying to keep a level head during this, I just get so annoyed w/ my government! I pay there wages those employees actually work for us the U.S. citizens...I get taxed and taxed and I have to reprove myself to the same Government I pay all these taxes to? Sorry Im off the topic!!! I just start to boil thinking of this BS. thanks again for all of your answers and suggestions

one last thing I have never been married Shuyan has never been married. Im 38 shuyan is 25 years old.

Edited by jaybird (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

That is good, and I am looking forward to hearing how you overcome this. If you provide what they need, I don't think it will create any more problems... it just takes time a patience... and love!

God Bless!

:D :D

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)

Jay,

I 'm in the same crap as you are. I provided 5 folders of documents to my wife to present to the VO, yet, they never asked for any of the documents except for the Affidavant of Support. They gave us a PINK after the interview, but we ended up with a BLUE when we went to pick up our VISA. I am so mad because we prepared all the documents, but the Visa Officer did not ask to see any of the documents that is now asked for in the Blue Slip.

It has been over 3 weeks and GUZ keeps telling me, "Your case is being reviewed by a Consular Office."

What the hell takes them 3 weeks to review?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm so mad.

Hello jaybird,

Welcome to CFL, I don't have any first hand experience with what you're going through, but from most of what I've read on CFL a blue is pretty much a temporary inconvenience. Simply give GUZ what they want and you should be fine. I know we all want that pink first at interview time but the reality is we don't all get them right away. You'll find a lot of wisdom here from some of the members like David, dknoblett, Randy, Dylan, lostinblue and others who have been here long enough to be familiar with many different situations, they all have certainly helped me in my short time here.

Good luck to you and let us know how it turns out.

Best to all,

Bob

Edited by bob&haiqing (see edit history)

Jay,

I 'm in the same crap as you are. I provided 5 folders of documents to my wife to present to the VO, yet, they never asked for any of the documents except for the Affidavant of Support. They gave us a PINK after the interview, but we ended up with a BLUE when we went to pick up our VISA. I am so mad because we prepared all the documents, but the Visa Officer did not ask to see any of the documents that is now asked for in the Blue Slip.

It has been over 3 weeks and GUZ keeps telling me, "Your case is being reviewed by a Consular Office."

What the hell takes them 3 weeks to review?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm so mad.

We wait too! We submitted our overcome last month and wait - some more. :rolleyes:

I'll keep you posted if we hear anything. Ours was a single document correction.

:head scrathin' emoticon: Uh, nothing against Dylan, but didn't he just join this month? So, I am a bit curious as to why you would state that he has much wisdom when he has only recently started his visa process? Do you know something about Dylan that we don't?

Dylan, are you hiding out from us who you truly are and what who really know? :rolleyes:

Plus, what the heck does Randy know except what everyone here has posted and when we posted it? mad.gif

And, who the heck is dknoblett?

Guest WenDylan

:head scrathin' emoticon: Uh, nothing against Dylan, but didn't he just join this month? So, I am a bit curious as to why you would state that he has much wisdom when he has only recently started his visa process? Do you know something about Dylan that we don't?

Dylan, are you hiding out from us who you truly are and what who really know? :blink:

Plus, what the heck does Randy know except what everyone here has posted and when we posted it? mad.gif

And, who the heck is dknoblett?

:rolleyes:

(Is it really that annoying?)

I don't mean to be a bother. Sometimes it just is nice to know people in places higher than me. :D

Hope you don't mind but I edited your post jaybird. Too much personal information put out there.

Welcome to CFL by the way. Sounds like the VO suspects fraud but the good news it is just a blue slip with some specific requests for information. Gather it up and give them what they want. In the sage advice our glorious leader Don gave me when my wife got her blue slip, "use a lot of mouthwash to get the taste out your mouth while kissing their a@@.

Guest WenDylan

Dennis, Dylan, please refrain from high jacking the OP's thread by quibbling

I mean no offense, I'm just killing time and no one else is talking... :rolleyes:

It is a very very very very quiet night here on campus.