Hi We are new here

Shuyan had her Interview on July 17th 2008, We are members @ VJ and many members said to post here so here is what we have I copy and pasted the results off VJ..

I received fax copies from Shuyan the Blue and Pink forms did not come out clearly I will have her Scan and Email when she gets back to Shanghai. So far I have this.

STATEMENTS

1 Statements: Provide detailed statement written by petiotioner describing the evolution of your relationship. be sure to at the very least explain how you met, when you started dating , and how, when and why you became engaged.

2 Statement written by petitioner , listing every trip to China to visit you and how you spent your time together. Include dates and locations. Explain who arranged the trip to China, purchased the ticket and who accompanied him/her.

TRAVEL

1 Submit the plane tickets your petitioner used to visit you. As applicable submit 1 airline ticket purchase receipts

Travel agency documents. Who paid for the tickets? Show evidence of this Credit card statements. with relevant withdrawls made.

RESIDENCY

1 The consulate has insufficient information about residency for the following people marked with an X. Petitioner.

Provide evidence to Verify Residency for a significant length of time and as close to the current date as possible. Include all pages with names, dates and addresses of the requested parties. Provide all possible evidence such as

Lease / mortgage Utility Bills Bank and Credit Card Statements / Hosehold registry

Describe in detail when and how the petitioner and his/her immediate family members immigated to the US

Describe how they gained lawful permanent residence status.

2 List all locations and specific dates of Resiudency where the petiotioner has lived for the last 5 years. Provide evidence.

3 List all locations, company names, and specific dates of empoyment where the petitioner has been working for the last 5 years. Provide evidence

PHOTOS

1 Photographs taken of you and your petitioner together since yopu first met. Describe as much relevasnt information as possible for each submission, such as all individuals in photos, dates, locations and photographer. Lable photo albums with your case Number and name.

Detailed Interview Questions

CO: Have you ever been to ther US before? A: No

CO: Did you apply for a US visa? A: Yes in August 2005, would you like to see old passport CO: NO

CO: Who is your petitioner? A: My Fiance, Jason XXXXXXXXXXX

CO: How did you meet your Fiance? A: On the Internet Yahoo games playing Backgammon

CO: When did you mmet your Fiance? A: December 9 2005

CO: When Did you meet your fiance in Person A: February 18th 2007

CO: Where did you learn English A: In China, Education in School

CO: What does your Fiance do for a living? A: He is a full time employee of XXXXXXcial Truck salesperson in California, He is also a 50% owner of a XXXXXXX in Michigan, would you like to see his letter of employment?

CO: NO. (Shakes his head) what I need to see is the form I134 and Tax return A: Would you like to see his bank statements

CO: NO (shakes his head) Has He moved latley? A: Yes

CO: Where is he Now? A: California, he was living in Michigan befor ehe moved.

CO: How many times has he been to China to Visit you? A: One Time

CO: For how long? A: One Week

CO: Can I see the pictures of you together?

CO: OK I still have some questions for your fiance. hands ove rthe pink and blue piece of paper

I called Shuyan and all I heard was crying and I was so sad....I moved last year from Michigan I make more money here in California. I am still 50% owner in the Business in Michigan, its a Pay Day advance Business. In 2005 laws and regulations had been passed that limited the revenue my Business was producing. My Business Partner is now operating it full time I moved to California in Agust 2007 my mother is here my Brother and Sister all live in California. I have a great job here in the San Francisco bay area. It is a much better place to have Shuyan live lots of Asian people and Chinese culture here. I hope when I submit these documents we will finally get and approval.

Funny thing is I supplied this huge cover letter with all of my supporting evidence. Bank Statements and NVC correspondence USCIS letters and correspondence. US department of Homeland Security and Califonia Department of Justice. California DL and California Vehicle Salespersons License. Passport Pictures. Alot of the things they are asking for Shuyan had with her the Conuslate Officer would not see them? all my bank statements have my California address everything I provided I sent so much info to supoport the i 134 taxes and self employment taxes form 1065 my K1 guaranteed payments for my Business in Michigan. Is the problem that I only went to China one time?

2007 was a rough year for me, my long distance relationship, I moved across the country to start a new job which has worked out great...I want to visit Shuyan but I have also been working and saving money to support her if and when She makes it here.. It seems like they have a policy of discouraging people. I cant up and leave for 10 days to go to China I am in a new Job here? I have already exceeded my 2007 income as of 6/31/2008. I am going to complete these requested items and give more evidence again...I hope this works out, please help us with anything you can. You kind people on VJ have been a huge help I wish everyone here so much luck. I thought we finished, the stack was so high like 4 inches of Papers and Documents and evidence, they did not even look at it? Thanks again to everyone. I am sad and heartbroken, I just want to be with Shuyan I want to support her and make her happy. I understand the process is long but it seems to be so unorganized. I sent these things in the first time to the USCIS and the NVC? Dont they communicate? The same Government that taxes the DOG SH!T out of me! I am an American from birth.l I work, I live, I spend money! I moved to California! I pay all my taxes, I am not a felon. This relationship is real we do love eachother..Sorry for venting so Much I am just so disappointed with the system.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for such a long first time post but I am so upset by all of this...I want to know what are the chances of us getting an approval after I submit eveything they asked for? I need to complete my timeline its on VJ if anyone is a member there? Still trying to figure this CFL out.. We have a true relationship I only had one visit to China maybe that is the reason?

Hi jaybird,

I am going to let others who have more experience than I, try and dissect your post. After getting upset which you should , than the powers that be do not care whether you are a US Citizen and pay your taxes.... :bangin:

But do not give up the ship.

One thing I would say is one visit for 1 week was probably not enough, just my feeling.

I will let others interpret your post and I will read it again. others will give you some ideas on what might have gone wrong.

But do not give up hope.

Tom and Ling

Sorry for such a long first time post but I am so upset by all of this...I want to know what are the chances of us getting an approval after I submit eveything they asked for? I need to complete my timeline its on VJ if anyone is a member there? Still trying to figure this CFL out.. We have a true relationship I only had one visit to China maybe that is the reason?

Welcome to CFL, Yes Guangzhou can be tough sometimes, but yes if you provide what they want, they in most cases will approve, but I have seen a few that had to deal with additional evidence.

They look at many things, number of visits is just one thing that they look at. If there was a divorce in either person's past they will sometimes ask for an evolution of relationship.

Your VJ timeline is also your CFL timeline. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profil...=1&id=36004

Do some looking through this forum: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showforum=35

I am sorry this happened, jaybird, but you will get a lot of help here...

Excellent detail, thank you!

Welcome, to CFL and best of luck !

PSHBRK had some good points about province, and fact that your only visit was more than 16 months ago.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2023481

In my case I visited China 3 times, and was in China at time of interview, but again GUZ looks an many things.

So anyone had such an experience like this? I am finishing the required items they requested...I want to keep it easy asnd simple I am supply only the things asked for...I just wonder what will happen will we have approval after I send the requested items? Will they deny after we go through all of this stuff? So sad to see Shuyan cry and ask so many question I feel so helpless.....

They have you flagged as a fraud case. How much can you put your hands on . Do you still have plane stubs and credit card statements. This is dealing with who paid for what. How about checks showing you paid on the charge account. The biggest problem is trying to lay your hands on information that is now needed.To be angry will do you no good. Instead if an IRS audit you have a GUZ audit so just go step by step and get the information needed for your case. Just be prepared for a long ride as this will not be over quick. Many people have undergone this with good outcomes.

So anyone had such an experience like this? I am finishing the required items they requested...I want to keep it easy asnd simple I am supply only the things asked for...I just wonder what will happen will we have approval after I send the requested items? Will they deny after we go through all of this stuff? So sad to see Shuyan cry and ask so many question I feel so helpless.....

Yes happens often:

Clear Blue Sky:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28986 (Blue)

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29265

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29460 (Overcome)

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28634 (Blue)

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28680 (Overcome)

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28217 (Blue)

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28778 (overcome)

I have everything, I have hands on all my stuff. Boarding pass the ticket the CC I used the charge on my account the Statement showing the charge. I have all receipts when I was in China Dinners and brunch at the Shang Ri La in Shanghai..Pictures of us together but only 4 I know I was taking multiple pictures of Shuyan and I did not think to get more of us together. I wonder why they never asked Shuyan during the Interview for the additional info she had almost everything with her Address Verification bank statements check stubs you name it they never asked for any of it! She had a huge stack of supporting evidence

only asked for pictures taxes & I-134. Then after 3-4 minutes of questions he handed Shuyan the Blue form and a Pink form..I had Shuyan email pictures of the pink and blue forms the pink does not look like an approval of any kind it has listed the additional required documents.

The consulate also posts on this board.

A few related USCONGUZ posts.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=23794&hl=

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=22924&hl=

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=24285&hl=

One last thing I have to say, the consulate gave you a blue slip and NOT a white slip, so you are half way there, they are giving you an opportunity to overcome, and are NOT denying your case, if that were the case they would have given you a white slip, (NOID) and the consulate world be preparing to send case back to USCIS.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

You should make another trip and attend the ACH. They would answer any possible questions. Not to mention that would make a second trip to your fiance, and proove that ongoing relationship they are looking for. It will show a positive commitement to be together. It would benefit you tremendously.

When replying to the blue slip, and for any paperwork that GUZ needs, you should really emphasize the "kitchen sink" which everyone hits on here. There are plenty of topics on that. By providing EVERYTHING, you will eliminate any possibility of a blue or white slip. By looking at the other cases similar to yours on here, especially since CFL is all about YOUR situation at the GUZ, it can be solved with relative ease as long as there is patience. Blue is a good thing, because it isn't a white. There is enough evidence to support a pink slip, just you need to give them exactly what they want, and even if you tackle adding a little more icing to the cake, your reward will be that much sweeter.

Welcome to CFL as well, you'll definitely find the information and help from here way better than VJ. (I don't even visit VJ anymore.)

When replying to the blue slip, and for any paperwork that GUZ needs, you should really emphasize the "kitchen sink" which everyone hits on here. There are plenty of topics on that. By providing EVERYTHING, you will eliminate any possibility of a blue or white slip.

This is ABSOLUTELY wrong - nothing will guarantee a pink slip. Even if the information is there, if it is not presented in a cohesive manner, or if more is tossed at the VO than he can absorb, or if she has difficulty locating what was requested, you may get a blue slip for specific information. This is what I think they are looking for in your case.

I think inconsistencies between your petition and what she had to say, and the 16 month delay in visitation are what did it.

Make sure everything is concise and directly answers the questions.

In the end, no matter what, it is completely at the VO's discretion as to whether you get the pink.

Guest WenDylan

When replying to the blue slip, and for any paperwork that GUZ needs, you should really emphasize the "kitchen sink" which everyone hits on here. There are plenty of topics on that. By providing EVERYTHING, you will eliminate any possibility of a blue or white slip.

This is ABSOLUTELY wrong - nothing will guarantee a pink slip. Even if the information is there, if it is not presented in a cohesive manner, or if more is tossed at the VO than he can absorb, or if she has difficulty locating what was requested, you may get a blue slip for specific information. This is what I think they are looking for in your case.

I think inconsistencies between your petition and what she had to say, and the 16 month delay in visitation are what did it.

Make sure everything is concise and directly answers the questions.

In the end, no matter what, it is completely at the VO's discretion as to whether you get the pink.

I mean to say that if you present the information, you won't get a decision of Blue based on lack of information. Of course, if you lie, there is always room for white. So I am absolutely wrong indeed. Because as the saying goes...

10% of people are always honest

10% of people are always dishonest

and 80% of people will be dishonest if the opportunity presents itself.

So don't trust anyone. Or even me.

However from the case it seems like to me, that lack of information, or lack of proper evidence is what broke this case to a Blue, so if the information would have been available, they may have gotten pink.

You can argue any way, but, the case is decided before you ever interview with the VO. So based on the evidence submitted and the details of the case, is really what can make or break it. There will always be litigating circumstances because no one case can be the same. With that said, not everyone can get pink. If someone gets a blue, I am nearly positive it can be overcome. It was just based on lack of information, or evidence, and if in fact the evidence proves no problem, *BAM* you have PINK! :ph34r: