Hi Everyone

Yes!!! :) :) :) :) Three years of hell trying to finalize this Divorce. 08/07/03 Signed by the judge Free to marry. Earlier I asked some Questions and I got the answers I needed. Now I am waiting for the biographic info. form to come back Signed by Linmei. Also her statement with intent to marry. Eveything else is finished and checked and double and triple checked. I will send her visa application in as soon as I get the mail from her. We have been waiting long just so we can file. I do not have the affidavit of support done because I still have some tax matters to settle. I hear she can bring it when she goes to the interview. Also many people file it the same time they file the F-129. Does anyone know if it makes any difference at all if it goes with the 129 or she brings it to the interview. I want to go the best and mostly the fastest way I can.

I would like to thank the people who were here in the begining and that are still here. I hope everyone stays and keep doing the great work! The help they have already given is greatly appreciated by many. but there are many more of us that will need help in the future. I feel this site is very important for me and many other to see our loved ones from China much sooner. I would hate for anything to happen To this site,or for this site to lose the people who have been here helping others from the start. You people have the experience and knowledge to answer the questions that need answers.

Thank You Jim

[sql][sql][code][code]
[html][html][html]
Guest another_old_fart

"Three years of hell trying to finalize this Divorce"

too bad.... three years is a long time! :unsure:

but congratulations for getting it over ...

did you do PMA? or PNA? :( :D :D

ok ok sorry i am not going to start again.

I did not send my affidavit of support in with the original packet, I used the TSC. Everything I read said not to do it until you go in to the final interview. in fact, I just sent it over in a UPS packet a few days ago for the final interview. Does anyone know if any of the service centers even care about it? I didn't see it on the check sheet for documents to include at that point. My info is from last year, so it may have changed.

g'luck!