Phone number

I have beeen searching the site for about an hour, trying to find the telephone number to call to see if our petition has been loaded at the Consulate in GUZ. Maybe I am just not looking in the right place or my patience is getting thin. HELP!

Our petition had been pretty fast up until this point, so I am not complaining. I still feel for those that were caught in the paperwork flood last year. I almost feel guilty that ours had been so fast.

I just want to be certain that the Consulate have the petition.

Thanks and good luck to all of you that are waiting, to those who have an interview coming up and congratulations to those with the final approval!

Thank You! I will try in the morning!

The switchboard opens at 0830 EDT. I always started dialing a minute or two ahead of 0830, as the caller queue starts forming very fast. The wait was about 5 to 15 minutes on most mornings, although on some mornings, I got right through on the first try, without any hold time.

They shut down at 5:00 pm EDT, and on Wednesdays, they are closed for an hour or so at or around the noon hour.

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

I got through to a real-live person on my third try. I was only on hold for 10 minutes.

Application has been loaded!

Thanks again!

Loaded or open ?

Loaded means the electronic file is there and that usually only takes a couple days after leaving NVC.

Open (pending) is when GUZ receives and opens the paper file, then P-3 is generated and sent.

Hey Guys!!!

My darling wife is asleep, so I will not wake her, but I had to share this with SOMEONE.

I just got off the phone with DOS. No waiting this time. The lady said that the P-3 package has been sent to Mary!

As you all know, the waiting for this process can be terrible, so ANY little bit of information recieved is reason to celebrate.

Thanks again to CFL and those of you that are so helpful here.