Questions regarding to Form I-864's tax returns

We are filing out I-864 here. Couples of questions in the way:
1. Can we just hand in recent 3 years Tax Transcript? Or the W-2 and 1099 is a required document?
2. We have already obtained the letter from employer. Regarding to the Copies of Pay Stubs for the most recent 6 Months, is that a must?
Thank you guys! tongue.gif

Either a Photo copy of past 1 to 3 years simple IRS transcripts, OR Photo copy of past 1 to 3 years returns (1040/W2/1099)

A letter from employer

Photo copies of a few recent pay stubs up to 6 months, (I just attached a few recent stubs)

I-864EZ directions:

18. Current Individual Annual Income.

Enter your current individual earned or retirement annual income that you are using to meet the requirements of this form and indicate the total on this line.

You may include evidence supporting your claim about your expected income for the current year if you believe that submitting this evidence will help you establish ability to maintain sufficient income. You are not required to submit this evidence, however, unless specifically instructed to do so by a Government official. For example, you may include a recent letter from your employer, showing your employer's

address and telephone number, and indicating your annual salary. You may also provide pay stub(s) showing your income for the previous six months. If your claimed income includes alimony, child support, dividend or interest income, or income from any other source, you may also include evidence of that income.

19. Federal Income Tax Information.

You must provide either an IRS transcript or a photocopy from your own records of your Federal individual income tax return for the most recent tax year. If you believe additional returns may help you to establish your ability to maintain sufficient income, you may submit transcripts or photocopies of your Federal individual income tax returns for the 3 most recent years.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864EZ.pdf

I used I-864EZ because, my income was well above the line. (I did not need to use assets, or Joint sponsor, and was sponsoring one immigrant)

Either a Photo copy of past 1 to 3 years simple IRS transcripts, OR Photo copy of past 1 to 3 years returns (1040/W2/1099)

A letter from employer

Photo copies of a few recent pay stubs up to 6 months, (I just attached a few recent stubs)

I-864EZ directions:

18. Current Individual Annual Income.

Enter your current individual earned or retirement annual income that you are using to meet the requirements of this form and indicate the total on this line.

You may include evidence supporting your claim about your expected income for the current year if you believe that submitting this evidence will help you establish ability to maintain sufficient income. You are not required to submit this evidence, however, unless specifically instructed to do so by a Government official. For example, you may include a recent letter from your employer, showing your employer's

address and telephone number, and indicating your annual salary. You may also provide pay stub(s) showing your income for the previous six months. If your claimed income includes alimony, child support, dividend or interest income, or income from any other source, you may also include evidence of that income.

19. Federal Income Tax Information.

You must provide either an IRS transcript or a photocopy from your own records of your Federal individual income tax return for the most recent tax year. If you believe additional returns may help you to establish your ability to maintain sufficient income, you may submit transcripts or photocopies of your Federal individual income tax returns for the 3 most recent years.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864EZ.pdf

I used I-864EZ because, my income was well above the line. (I did not need to use assets, or Joint sponsor, and was sponsoring one immigrant)

Thanks, dnoblett! You have been a life saver all the time.

:rolleyes: