American losers expand operational borders

Nothing too earth-shaking here... :( On our first trip to Hainan we were waiting in the old GZ airport for the flight to Sanya and started talking to another couple. He was a Brit, she Chinese, both working in Shenzhen. They were "engaged"... ;) Look after talking to this guy privately for awhile it became obvious that marrying this woman was SO not going to happen. He would be off to Singapore, or back home in a few years. She got to have a western BF for a time and that was it.... B)

What's that Bob Seeger song..."I used her, she used me, but neither one cared." ;)

"sex safari"

are you a technical writer :blink:

I finally understood a very complex issue reduced to the animal instinct ;) :P

Nope...not a "technical writer"....I am a college student. ;) The university education is really startin to pay off...ain't it? I figure catchy little phrases like that will help in my pursuit of a career in Broadcast Journalism. ;)

I had the dubious pleasure of meeting an American man on his way to meet his fiancee on the flight over. It was the first time that I met an American guy who was seemingly leeching off his Chinese girlfriend.

He had dozens of excuses why he couldn't afford to bring her to the USA; why he couldn't get a good job; why he couldn't afford the immigration process; how nice it was to live in China and have a successful Chinese girlfriend.

He gave me the creeps. :lol:

Why do women fall for such losers? :lol:

The truth is that people on both sides have the potential to be dishonest. We live in a cold world, where everyone is out to get what he/she can get. Everyone has motives... and it's not always love.