how to track shipment with DHL?

I have tried and tried to find the threads that discuss tracking shipments from NVC to the US Embassy... can anyone help?

First, call NVC auto message to get the date your case left for GUZ.

Second, go to DHL website and click EXP XX JUL 2008B to get the tracking number.

Lucy

Thanks Lucy, I didn't have success :unsure:

truthfully, I'm not too concerned. I know it should be about 4 months from the day the say it was sent to Guz... In 2 months I will start to call and email DOS and inquire about my petitions.

It is my guess I'm about one month behind your case. ;)

I have tried and tried to find the threads that discuss tracking shipments from NVC to the US Embassy... can anyone help?

Second, go to DHL website and click EXP XX JUL 2008B to get the tracking number.

Lucy

Thanks Lucy, I didn't have success :unsure:

truthfully, I'm not too concerned. I know it should be about 4 months from the day the say it was sent to Guz... In 2 months I will start to call and email DOS and inquire about my petitions.

It is my guess I'm about one month behind your case. ;)

Brother C don't be surprised if it is sooner. I have seen GZ moving much faster with the K visas so maybe this can pave the way for faser CR1 visas as well.

Lucy

Thanks Lucy, I didn't have success :D

It is my guess I'm about one month behind your case. B)

Brother C don't be surprised if it is sooner. I have seen GZ moving much faster with the K visas so maybe this can pave the way for faser CR1 visas as well.

My Brother in Christ, this could only be goooood news B)

• 2 weeks later...

NVC sent you a letter. In the top right is the date of the letter. Use that date on the DHL website. For example:

My letter had the date of May 9, 2008.

I went to DHL (http://track.dhl-usa.com/) and click on track by reference. Next to reference I put "EXP 09 MAY 2008B". I then set the pickup date range to be pretty big, and then click on track.

I received a list of 5 packages, only one that is going to Guangzhou. That is the package that includes my I-129F.

NOTE: Tracking the package will show you when it arrives to Guangzhou, but after that, you'll see "Clearance Delay" for a lot of days, which really only means that the consulate has not processed the package yet. They didn't process our for about 2 months.

NVC sent you a letter. In the top right is the date of the letter. Use that date on the DHL website. For example:

My letter had the date of May 9, 2008.

I went to DHL (http://track.dhl-usa.com/) and click on track by reference. Next to reference I put "EXP 09 MAY 2008B". I then set the pickup date range to be pretty big, and then click on track.

I received a list of 5 packages, only one that is going to Guangzhou. That is the package that includes my I-129F.

NOTE: Tracking the package will show you when it arrives to Guangzhou, but after that, you'll see "Clearance Delay" for a lot of days, which really only means that the consulate has not processed the package yet. They didn't process our for about 2 months.

This worked... I guess I didn't use a big enough range... it actually didn't leave until 4 or 5 days after the NVC said it was forwarded, I guess that's why I didn't get any results when i tried. Thanks.

So you are saying that I should expect them to process mine 2 months from the date they received the papers? They did received my already, signed by a stamp.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

This worked... I guess I didn't use a big enough range... it actually didn't leave until 4 or 5 days after the NVC said it was forwarded, I guess that's why I didn't get any results when i tried. Thanks.

So you are saying that I should expect them to process mine 2 months from the date they received the papers? They did received my already, signed by a stamp.

The DHL package contains many people's documents, yours included. This package will sit in their mailroom unopened until they have time to get to it. It can take from 1 to 2 months (it took them 2 months before they opened ours). Once they process it in, it was pretty quick turn around to sending out the P3 (about 1 week).

I'm not sure what you meant by "They did received my already, signed by a stamp."