Was there a reason listed in the denial email?

If so, and if you feel up to it, would you please be forthcoming and state it in your original post ?

If it's all about your decision to not provide what was asked for in the RFE covered under

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=31189&st=0

Then Ya, I'm kinda concerned, as SOMEHOW I thought you were going to actually terminate the I-129F petition filing.

Since you received a DENIAL, then I can only assume you did nothing to notify the USCIS to terminate the I-129F, OR the paperwork you filed for this termination hasn't caught up with the officer handling that petition.

I guess the bigger question is this -

Would the I-130 petition receive a blue slip after the GUZ interview because the I-129F was DENIED? I suggest you start writing up the overcome evidence now, since notary service in the USA is so much easier than in China.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Charles, you know I wish you the best, and you know that with our denial, we "MAY" in another year, year and a half, get one of letters from USCIS. :)

I follow yours and Chawles' and others cases to try and see what is up as we were K-1's and in a couple of years may try again.

N O B I G H U R R Y F O R U S....this time. :ph34r:

Anything you can, or care, to tell us here is helpful to others in your footsteps.

I don't know what to tell you about seeing that they said your L-129f was denied. Did your service center let it expire, or are they giving you a chance for rebuttal? Did they even give you a reason for the denial?

Only thing I could say, and I am a broken record here, e-mail Marc Ellis with questions. I honestly don't know if you should worry of not. I know he advises others to address whatever he and the petitoner "thinks" they're problem with the first application was, but that is the limit of my knowledge.

And, until the bozos finally send you the USCIS letter it is impossible to KNOW why you were denied. It's like the reason is some top secret, classified, National safety, Homeland Security SECRET, that will bring Uncle Scam and the whole country crumbling to our knees in defeat if they let that "Secret" about one couple out of the bag. :mbounce:

How the hell are you supposed to know why you were denied? Looks to me like you have to use "speculation and conjecture" to address whatever the reason for denial was...JUST LIKE GUZ used "speculation and conjecture" to deny you with in the first place.

Life is sometimes nothing but a circle...until you choose to stop going around in circles, and get thy butt off the merry-go-round. :unsure:

Good luck Charles.

tsap seui

Charles, you know I wish you the best, and you know that with our denial, we "MAY" in another year, year and a half, get one of letters from USCIS. :)

I follow yours and Chawles' and others cases to try and see what is up as we were K-1's and in a couple of years may try again.

N O B I G H U R R Y F O R U S....this time. :D

Anything you can, or care, to tell us here is helpful to others in your footsteps.

I don't know what to tell you about seeing that they said your L-129f was denied. Did your service center let it expire, or are they giving you a chance for rebuttal? Did they even give you a reason for the denial?

Only thing I could say, and I am a broken record here, e-mail Marc Ellis with questions. I honestly don't know if you should worry of not. I know he advises others to address whatever he and the petitoner "thinks" they're problem with the first application was, but that is the limit of my knowledge.

And, until the bozos finally send you the USCIS letter it is impossible to KNOW why you were denied. It's like the reason is some top secret, classified, National safety, Homeland Security SECRET, that will bring Uncle Scam and the whole country crumbling to our knees in defeat if they let that "Secret" about one couple out of the bag. :lol:

How the hell are you supposed to know why you were denied? Looks to me like you have to use "speculation and conjecture" to address whatever the reason for denial was...JUST LIKE GUZ used "speculation and conjecture" to deny you with in the first place.

Life is sometimes nothing but a circle...until you choose to stop going around in circles, and get thy butt off the merry-go-round. :)

Good luck Charles.

tsap seui

I figure I was denied because I didn't reply to their request for supporting documents for the I-129f I filed. When I initially filed the I-129f earlier this year, my I-130 was sitting still for over 1 1/2 year.

It's my understanding one shouldn't have anything to do with the other.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Thanks for the well wishes Tsap seui, But I would think my situation is different from Charles' in that I was never denied a K1.

I just got married again in another marriage and USCIS made me wait for the cows to come home.

Charles, you know I wish you the best, and you know that with our denial, we "MAY" in another year, year and a half, get one of letters from USCIS. :lol:

Thanks for the well wishes Tsap seui, But I would think my situation is different from Charles' in that I was never denied a K1.

I just got married again in another marriage and USCIS made me wait for the cows to come home.

:) Never mind me Charles, I seem to be having trouble with my score card today. :)

What name do I use on here again?

Tsap, NewDay2006's denial of the I-129F was mostly to be expected - he did not include all of the paperwork required for an I-129F during original submission. After he received a basic RFE for this basic paperwork set, he decided not to submit 'an answer' back to the RFE. Then the 'timing to respond' expired, and they auto-denied it.

I'm stumped, as to WHY he wouldn't give complete sets o documentation for a K-3, but it doesn't matter that I remain stumped - as he's holding out for the CR-1 / IR-1 paperwork to make it's way over to GUZ.

My only concern would be that the I-129F wasn't properly terminated by the petitioner, so that might be (emphasis on might be, as it as easily might NOT be) looked at with more scrutiny. At this point, it's simply conjecture. If you reread the link I provided in the first reply to this topic, I feel certain you'll get a gist of whats going on. I note there is a huge difference between cancellation and denial, and so far, he's elected to go the DENIAL route. Sure, I got a bit nasty in that previous topic, but it was centered around my response of basic incredulity. All n all, it doesn't matter what I think, what matters is the path NewDay2006 has decided to pursue. I wish him big luck on it all, regardless.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

All n all, it doesn't matter what I think, what matters is the path NewDay2006 has decided to pursue. I wish him big luck on it all, regardless.

Thanks for your input, I can understand that my actions might be questionable, I pray that my decision was correct. After all, my K3 won't leave California, where as my I-130 is on it's way to Guz.

I got an email from USCIS, it said my I-129f was denied. I was not surprised. I wasn't interested to be truthful since my

I-130 is finally moving.... Should I be concerned ?? :rotfl:

Will Guz have anything to say about thisin the future?

If the I-129f was denied prior to receiving the P-2 approval that means the initial petition was denied and is not a significant in relationship to the I-130 filing.

In that case the filing was denied due to you not responding to the RFE and it was not a denial of a visa for the beneficiary, because that first requires an approved petition.

I got an email from USCIS, it said my I-129f was denied. I was not surprised. I wasn't interested to be truthful since my

I-130 is finally moving.... Should I be concerned ?? :unsure:

Will Guz have anything to say about thisin the future?

If the I-129f was denied prior to receiving the P-2 approval that means the initial petition was denied and is not a significant in relationship to the I-130 filing.

In that case the filing was denied due to you not responding to the RFE and it was not a denial of a visa for the beneficiary, because that first requires an approved petition.

Cool Beans ;)