2 Marriage Certificates to NVC???

Hi my friends,

I heard some people mentioned about when we send the DS230 package to NVC, they require 2 marriage certificates from both beneficary and petitioner?? Is it correct?? Or I misunderstood it??

Also, are there anyone mail in the original marriage certificate and beneficiary's birth certificate to NVC??? I don't understand why they need the original ones since all of them are in chinese!!!

Thank you for the help!!!

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF US

LING

• 2 weeks later...

the marriage cert were sent in the I-130 petition; since your already at NVC, they approved the petition and they have what they need for the petition.

see your other thread about CR1 at NVC...

:ph34r: David, thanks!!! I feel like you always show up and help me whenever I need help!!! Thank you so much!!! I finally had some ideas about that and like I said, I mailed in the DS230 and NVC got it already!!!

All the best to all of us, I really wish everyone's case here goes smoothly and gets PINK in interview cause oh, LOVE is so wonderful!!! God Bless Us!!!:star: :star: :star:

Ling

the marriage cert were sent in the I-130 petition; since your already at NVC, they approved the petition and they have what they need for the petition.

:lol: David, thanks!!! I feel like you always show up and help me whenever I need help!!! Thank you so much!!! I finally had some ideas about that and like I said, I mailed in the DS230 and NVC got it already!!!

All the best to all of us, I really wish everyone's case here goes smoothly and gets PINK in interview cause oh, LOVE is so wonderful!!! God Bless Us!!!:star: :star: :star:

Ling

This may also be of some help....

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Jame%27s_Shortcut

Richard & Jian

:rolleyes: David, thanks!!! I feel like you always show up and help me whenever I need help!!! Thank you so much!!! I finally had some ideas about that and like I said, I mailed in the DS230 and NVC got it already!!!

Ling

This may also be of some help....

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Jame%27s_Shortcut

Richard & Jian

Thank you Richard & Jian!!! :baby:

all the best to all of us

ling