Got pink, now what?

So I kno AOS comes next, but is there a link to guide me on all the forms and what to do? We should arrive in America by end of July. Just want to get the heads up on oru next journey. Thank you everyone.

Congratulations on your "PINK"

Go to the AOS section of CFL. Open David's post and he has all the info and download forms there for you.

JimnCherry

Congratulations and welcome to the next test of faith! :roller:

Should you CHOOSE to except it you will be ready to encounter a new journey of USCIS hell hahaa, ok just kidding about that last one hahahe.

I would just sit back and relax , enjoy your newly accomplished feat of getting the pink! Take your lao po to USA and let her enjoy herself.

My advice to you is try to mail out your AOS status forms as soon as you can when you get to US soil. I'd say probably the most important forms you should focus on are the I-864 and I-485, and the I-765 that is if you want her to get a work permit. hehe. As another poster said, the forms that David has posted are extremely beneficial and extremely helpful. I looked under most of that post and it really gives you a good insight about the information. As long as you stick to your game plan and give them all the proof necessary you won't get a REQUEST FOR EVidence. Just keep certain things in mind such as ,

If you are financially stable and make more than the poverty lines, don't worry about it too much, just make sure you give them all the proof stated under the documents to send for the I-864. Even if it is an employment letter with paystubs! If you got to send a birth certificate, send them the original unless you feel safer with a copy. You get the drill, if something is listed as necessary proof, send it! Don't think twice because it's better to be safe than sorry (rolling eyes and looking at himself for not sending enough proof haha) :lol:

Other than that, as long as you send USCIS all required , you should be in good hands.

On a side note, I believe the Biometrics and filing fee for I-485 are still $80 and $930 two separate fees. Ok , hope that helps!!!

Good luck on reading the forums and hopefully that gives you an insight!

So I kno AOS comes next, but is there a link to guide me on all the forms and what to do? We should arrive in America by end of July. Just want to get the heads up on oru next journey. Thank you everyone.