How long take the Embassy to procress overcome documents?

My wife received a blue, green and a pink.

I gathered all the information VO wanted and send to my wife then My wife send over to Embassy.

I think The hotel received the mail on 10th.

So, when they will be able to pick up my mail and start the procress.

and usually, how long going to take.

She interviewed at GZ embassy.

I am going to China at the end of June. I will stay for a month.

I wish she can received the pink letter. and we can come to the US together.

anyone who had the same experiences please write down how long took you to finished yours from blue to pink.

thank you.

My wife received a blue, green and a pink.

I gathered all the information VO wanted and send to my wife then My wife send over to Embassy.

I think The hotel received the mail on 10th.

So, when they will be able to pick up my mail and start the procress.

and usually, how long going to take.

She interviewed at GZ embassy.

I am going to China at the end of June. I will stay for a month.

I wish she can received the pink letter. and we can come to the US together.

anyone who had the same experiences please write down how long took you to finished yours from blue to pink.

thank you.

These times are very unknown. Some are very fast and others drag on a long time. To guess we need to know the nature of the blue slip. What type of info were they asking for?

MultiColoured ! Wa Wa Wa ....

You said 'Wife' in a sentence - is for CR-1 or K-3 visa?

Or Something Else?

It's really really hard to know how to gauge any time for a 'blue slip overcome' because you didn't state WHAT you needed to overcome.

Usually there's some request for evidence on some thing, but the turn-around-time varies with exactly WHAT is requested on the blue slip.

So, be verbose, tell us word for word (without revealing names or ID numbers) -- what's the contents of the blue slip?

I can't think it's all that bad, since they only requested that SHE MAIL IT IN as opposed to showing up in person with the documents.

I've not heard of a green coloured document before - perhaps with the combination of blue, green and pink, you gots a bucket of dog poo to wade through? Hard to really assist without knowing that exact verbiage.

Thanks in advance !!

PS - Welcome to Candle for Love. I find I have problems with the Search Engine here, but The Google has it all indexed.

go to The Google over at www.google.com

Enter site:candleforlove.com <<search terms>>

and voila !!! You get many results for your search terms...

It's better than patching a pool divot, any day of the week..

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Indeed, the wait time for a decision when they issue a blue card varies. And it can (rarely) result in a denial. In our case, they wanted a hand-written and "certified" explanation of how I married and divorced my previous wife, how I met and married my present wife, and how and why I came to live with her in China. They also wanted a photo of the two of us in front of our apartment!

We sent that all in about 2 weeks after the interview and we were "granted" a visa just shy of three months later. I put granted in quotes because it would be another month before they actually made good on their visa granting. The package never arrived at the post office around the corner, and then they wanted my wife to have electronic finger prints made. But they finally gave it to her.

If you show your time line and, as others have suggested, give the reason(s) they wrote for the blue card, others may be able to predict a probable outcome more accurately.

Good luck!

Edited by shyaushu (see edit history)