Can't get paid, anyone had the same circumstance?

That's it! Go as soon as you get your EAD card.

what?! I have to wait til I get my EAD card? they won't update it for me without the EAD??? And it'll still say "not valid for employment without DHS authorization" even if I bring the EAD? @_@

Yeah sucks

Hehehe an update on our case everyone]

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

On June 19, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail ....

Well, hopefully that is good I hope. I'm really glad it wasn't sent to my local office and still hope it doesn't get sent!!! We've been waiting so long I think my lao po would be so upset.

And tomorrow we have an interview at our local USCIS office regarding an Interim EAD. Hopefully that helps!!! We'll wait and find out tomorrow!

what?! I have to wait til I get my EAD card? they won't update it for me without the EAD??? And it'll still say "not valid for employment without DHS authorization" even if I bring the EAD? @_@

Yeah sucks

OK... =( Thanks!

Yeah sucks

OK... =( Thanks!

Unlike a K-1 a K-3 can't even get a SSN without EAD. Since you already have one that won't change. Unfortuately you can't legally work until you get an EAD card.