anyone experienced with small mistakes in initial form?

Hello. One month after receiving NOA1, on my K1, I-129F submission, I realize I have a slight but noticeable typo in the native name and address section of my Fiancee on the I-129F. The erroneous character is in her first name in Han Zi. It is similar, but not the same as the correct character which occurs every where else in the application.

Anyone have experience in sending in form corrections to your original submission? I am on the fence as to whether it is better to ignore this seeing as how it appears the focus of the forms is on the English spelling of the beneficiary's name, or to attempt a correction. I am really anal about government forms, especially of this importance, so I am tempted to either leave it alone, or perhaps re-file the thing to avoid a messy correction.

I called the service center but having trouble getting through to someone.

Thanks.

Hello. One month after receiving NOA1, on my K1, I-129F submission, I realize I have a slight but noticeable typo in the native name and address section of my Fiancee on the I-129F. The erroneous character is in her first name in Han Zi. It is similar, but not the same as the correct character which occurs every where else in the application.

Anyone have experience in sending in form corrections to your original submission? I am on the fence as to whether it is better to ignore this seeing as how it appears the focus of the forms is on the English spelling of the beneficiary's name, or to attempt a correction. I am really anal about government forms, especially of this importance, so I am tempted to either leave it alone, or perhaps re-file the thing to avoid a messy correction.

I called the service center but having trouble getting through to someone.

Thanks.

I would leave it be. It is next to impossible to correct anything once it is at USCIS.

If this a problem with a Chinese character (Han-zi) NOT pin-yin Romanized "English" name the don't worry about it. If Pin-Yin romanized name is the problem, then wait and correct it with NVC after USCIS approval.