removing name from hukou?

Guest Rob & Jin

My wife told me she read somewhere that b4 she leaves to the US she is required to remove her name from the fukou book. Is that true? Anyone know anyting about this?

not true

My wife told me she read somewhere that b4 she leaves to the US she is required to remove her name from the fukou book. Is that true? Anyone know anyting about this?

We specificly did not want to do that. She might need some of that if you buy a house later or if she keeps bank accounts. If she stays in the retirement program. Many things might require her Hukou.

We specificly did not want to do that. She might need some of that if you buy a house later or if she keeps bank accounts. If she stays in the retirement program. Many things might require her Hukou.

Or it does not work out between you two, her Hukou is a good thing to have for her..

Or it does not work out between you two, her Hukou is a good thing to have for her..

Cool i might get to keep part of the house i built then hehe