3 months later Guangzhou opened it :)

That's not funny :)

Not funny but true, NVC sends the case to China where it gets held up at customs for a month or so, and then gets put in a warehouse until the consulate is ready for it.

Funny thing a similar question came up on VJ.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=130190&hl= (Your alter ego I assume, ;) )

3 months later Guangzhou opened it :huh:

That's not funny :blink:

It isn't funny. check my time line. 1/25/08 mailed out of nvc, 4/16/08 NVC says Dos has opened it.

Sad, but true. Funny thing is, the May - November wait for NOA2 I didn't even think about it, but these last delays hurt the worst!

That's not funny :huh:

It isn't funny. check my time line. 1/25/08 mailed out of nvc, 4/16/08 NVC says Dos has opened it.

Sad, but true. Funny thing is, the May - November wait for NOA2 I didn't even think about it, but these last delays hurt the worst!

Sad, yes. But you are very close my man. Go for it. It's your time. I wish you the best !! :blink:

That's not funny :huh:

Sad, yes. But you are very close my man. Go for it. It's your time. I wish you the best !! :blink:

Often the NVC has fast trun around. Some times it really holds thing up. We were at the NVC almost a year.

3 months later Guangzhou opened it :P

That's not funny :o

A little of a hijack on your thread NewDay, but I always laugh at how fate works.

My company is opening a development office in Shanghai. They want people who are willing to move to China.

Now, after a year of paper work, and 1000's of dollars we have to decide if we even want the visa any more.

Perhaps, I get China visa instead, and go live the life I love in China.

I guess the good thing is this greatly reduces the stress about being denied the visa, that would just help us make the decision :D)

It seems we are too close to cancel now, but fate is a strange thing.

3 months later Guangzhou opened it :P

That's not funny :o

A little of a hijack on your thread NewDay, but I always laugh at how fate works.

My company is opening a development office in Shanghai. They want people who are willing to move to China.

Now, after a year of paper work, and 1000's of dollars we have to decide if we even want the visa any more.

I guess the good thing is this greatly reduces the stress about being denied the visa, that would just help us make the decision :D)

Wow credzba!!!! Good luck buddy and let us know how things work out.

3 months later Guangzhou opened it :rolleyes:

That's not funny :headbang:

Sad, yes. But you are very close my man. Go for it. It's your time. I wish you the best !! :headbang:

I guess the good thing is this greatly reduces the stress about being denied the visa, that would just help us make the decision :angry:)

Credzba, Great news!! I guess my concern is you saying cancel the visa... If possible, wouldn't it be best if your wife got the visa anyway?, you might have to return for whatever reason... but I guess the visa you get in china would be the same, maybe you could transfer it or defer it for the DCF visa. Just an opinion.

Either way, I wish the best for you and your future together.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)