rolling my eyes as i write this...my gal is also an avid 001 member/reader....and it is utterly amazing how many believe everything they read there....just as if God wrote it himself...don't take me wrong, i am thankful for somethings in the 001...was my gal finding 001, and then learning of the existence of cfl and telling me about this that i came to be a member here...and the 001 also prodded her to realize the urgency of getting certain documents and procedures...but it also has its flip side...the side where rumors somehow seem to become GUZ mandates and S.O.P.....so...anything she tells me from 001, i take with a grain of salt and then double check here in the cfl....is much like her latest "finding" in 001...in 001 they are all pretty much in agreement that GUZ only assigns interview dates on the 15 of each month...so now she is convinced that we will get our interview date at the 15th of june or 15th of july

I must say I agree. My wife is always quoting the 001 ladies. I also ways tease her by saying...Oh no, not the 001 ladies :rolleyes:

I must say they have been good friends to her.

One got us a room in Shanghai by putting a deposit down, I met her and she was very helpful while there. Charles this charming young lady is in South Georgia.

I do in fact take what they say with a grain of salt. My wife is looking for multiple emails to Guz, which I told her wouldn't happen... but she told me the story that a 001 ladiy told her,... seems a couple only had one visit during the k1 time and the VO told her that if it wasn't for all the letters her fiancee sent to the Guz consulate, she wouldn't have gotten the visa.

Im sure that would only work for one VO and not all. I do plan to sent a notarized letter with my DS-230 telling of the evolution of our relationship.