Jin's turn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

Have you heard from any of the other 5/22 filers? Are they all still waiting? This does suck but this IS GZ!!

yes 5 others waiting from 5/22, printer broken, but can still print visas from 5/28, i'm bemussed :ok:

Have you heard from any of the other 5/22 filers? Are they all still waiting? This does suck but this IS GZ!!

yes 5 others waiting from 5/22, printer broken, but can still print visas from 5/28, i'm bemussed :ok:

As long as you are not the only 5/22 still waiting then the odds are that they had a snafu in their system. Hang tight bro. :)

Guest Rob & Jin

yes 5 others waiting from 5/22, printer broken, but can still print visas from 5/28, i'm bemussed :)

As long as you are not the only 5/22 still waiting then the odds are that they had a snafu in their system. Hang tight bro. B)

oh yes I forgot the new improved "customer service"

just strange they called Jin said printer is down- which is clearly not true :ok:

yes 5 others waiting from 5/22, printer broken, but can still print visas from 5/28, i'm bemussed B)

As long as you are not the only 5/22 still waiting then the odds are that they had a snafu in their system. Hang tight bro. ;)

oh yes I forgot the new improved "customer service"

just strange they called Jin said printer is down- which is clearly not true :ok:

That's "customer NO service." :)

Rob, I googled the words...

Veracity by United States government

Honesty by United States government

the searches came up BLANK, with nothing more as references other than "see Geronimo, Sittin' Bull, and other american Indians"

Trust me, you don't want to look and see what the american Indians have to say about honesty and veracity associated with Uncle Scam. :) It starts out with "blue eyes speak with forked tongue"...and... "Redman have Sittin' Bull, white man have Shittin' Bull."

The lies, cheating, and deception started out with the way the country was stolen from it's owners and it has never slowed down, up to and including, it's current inhabitants...why would they care about some Chinese women?

Broken printer? Be thankful Uncle Scam's DOS Goobers in Guangzhou don't take the Chinese women out back and gun them down in cold blood. ;) After all, they ain't white, they can't be right. :)

And they say England sent it's criminals to Australia and it seekers of religious freedom to america ??? :lol: Opppps!!!

tsap seui

I hope Jin soon gets out of the pokie in hot, humid, rainy, and ugly downtown Guango. ;)

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

Well Jin watched all the 28/29 folkes collecting their visas today at the PO, guess its a selective printer fault :rolleyes:

Oh well lets see what next week brings :lol:

Guest Rob & Jin

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wait will soon be over buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chawls ,

I'm so frigging excited I could puke, no sleep for me tonight :(

Its almost a dream, I can hardly believe it, tomorrow the most beautiful, soft , kind hearted, loving women in the world will be here, with me .

Then the mop slaps and training begin and I cant wait :P

The boys are going nuts they know she's coming, totally trashed the house today, do merry maids have a 24/7 emergency service :mellow:

I can't wait to be carrying her across the threshold to OUR house and our adventure together in life.

I'm the luckiest man alive, she chose me .