Repeat ? I'm sure!

Vkearney3

Well sorry for this and I know its been asked millions of times here. I just cant seem to find it in the archive though.

I need some suggestions on a good clean hotel by GUZ. Any suggestions? Not to expensive but doesn't need to be really cheap. Thank you all!.

Well sorry for this and I know its been asked millions of times here. I just cant seem to find it in the archive though.

I need some suggestions on a good clean hotel by GUZ. Any suggestions? Not to expensive but doesn't need to be really cheap. Thank you all!.

This will tell you all and as recently as yesterday.......

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showforum=23

We're at Mr Yang's for interview on the 19th. There are a few of us there that week. Hope you can get in too!

Thanks guys, i feel dumb now because I had found it on my own after I posted this. Thanks!. Hope to see you at Mr. Yangs but it may be The Grand palace for us.

Even if you stay at the GP, you can still check out the great restaurant at the top of the new Westin Hotel, next door to GUZ.

Located on the 40th floor and boasting stunning city views, Prego, our rooftop restaurant, offers authentic Italian cuisine and an extensive wine menu. Prego is open daily for lunch and dinner, as well as Sunday brunch.

My plan is to share with my wife, a very romantic dinner, the evening before the interview.

Guest hi5pro

I still like the Shamian Island better. Peaceful, beautiful and quiet. Great restaurants too (you can stay at Victory if the White Swan is too expenssive) . Move to Grand Palace (You need a quiet place the night before the interview, it is hard to sleep that night.) the night before the interview. 3 Minutes walk to GUZ. BTW, when they said 8:30 am interview appointment, they mean 9:30 am :rolleyes:

Don't listen to Uncle Roger. He does not know a thing about Chinese restaurants until he comes to SF to visit me and Lulu B) :D

I've made a little map here http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28158. Hope it'll help (the price may be outdated). Good luck at your interview.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Edited by hi5pro (see edit history)