Does anyone know, how many CFL members are expats?

Sounds to me that you have no reason to be in the USA anyway as far as work related issues, if that is the case why not make the move? There are a lot of things here that motivate people, I would not think that it really matters how many people here are living in China from CFL, U have to do what u have to do????? One more thing I do not know of anyone that is there living their life full time there that are CFL members right now?? Someone prove me wrong please???

Sounds to me that you have no reason to be in the USA anyway as far as work related issues, if that is the case why not make the move? There are a lot of things here that motivate people, I would not think that it really matters how many people here are living in China from CFL, U have to do what u have to do????? One more thing I do not know of anyone that is there living their life full time there that are CFL members right now?? Someone prove me wrong please???

albeit I'm a relative newcomer to CFL, I did retire to Chengdu on March 7th........ :toot:

Bill

Full time. Long time.