Just talked with the NVC and the online pay for the IV bill is not in service yet.

Don't believe them Chilton.

Just get the invoice number (or whatever it is.. see VJ) and it works just fine.

Many people use it every day, and many are told it isn't working yet.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked with the NVC and the online pay for the IV bill is not in service yet.

Just get the invoice number (or whatever it is.. see VJ) and it works just fine.

Cant' validate or dispute this.... but when i was online today, the option was there, it simply said not invoiced yet.... whereas, the AOS fee bill said "invoiced" and I could enter it. Go figure. :)

One way to tell for yourself is to call them and get your IIN number. You would need to provide your GUZ number and your name and DOB and your wife' name and DOB and the operator will simply give it to you. and that is all you need to logon to the online payment option.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Cant' validate or dispute this.... but when i was online today, the option was there, it simply said not invoiced yet.... whereas, the AOS fee bill said "invoiced" and I could enter it. Go figure. :(

One way to tell for yourself is to call them and get your IIN number. You would need to provide your GUZ number and your name and DOB and your wife' name and DOB and the operator will simply give it to you. and that is all you need to logon to the online payment option.

I tired to get the invoice number. The operator said I coudn't have it because the online feature was not working. It took me 3 days to get to speak with someone. The IV bill was mailed May 5.

Cant' validate or dispute this.... but when i was online today, the option was there, it simply said not invoiced yet.... whereas, the AOS fee bill said "invoiced" and I could enter it. Go figure. :(

I tired to get the invoice number. The operator said I coudn't have it because the online feature was not working. It took me 3 days to get to speak with someone. The IV bill was mailed May 5.

Charles, I don't know why you had a problem. I tried calling for about 3 days in the evening, then when I tried during the day, it worked.

Cant' validate or dispute this.... but when i was online today, the option was there, it simply said not invoiced yet.... whereas, the AOS fee bill said "invoiced" and I could enter it. Go figure. :lol:

Charles, I don't know why you had a problem. I tried calling for about 3 days in the evening, then when I tried during the day, it worked.

Brother Charles you know how my luck goes :o .

B)

I just got the IV bill in the mail. There is not an invoice number. The website says use the invoice number that came with the online payment instructions. There are no online payment instructions. So this means I cannot pay online?

I looked at VJ and they are talking about getting the online pay instructions but it did not come with this packet. :yahoo:

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

OK, let me see if I can make this even more confusing to everyone. Just kidding. We are K1. I have been reading with great interest the information concerning on-line payment of the visa application fee. Is it possible for me to do this? If so, someone please tell me how to do it for K-1. I figure my girl is going to have a lot of running around to do, and I am planning to pay for all the various fees anyway, so if I can pay for any of these things on-line, it will be much more convenient for both of us. Thanks.

OK, let me see if I can make this even more confusing to everyone. Just kidding. We are K1. I have been reading with great interest the information concerning on-line payment of the visa application fee. Is it possible for me to do this? If so, someone please tell me how to do it for K-1. I figure my girl is going to have a lot of running around to do, and I am planning to pay for all the various fees anyway, so if I can pay for any of these things on-line, it will be much more convenient for both of us. Thanks.

I think only NVC is doing this right now Yemmie, and only the CR/a or IR/1 visas got thru the payment process in NVC.

so no, none of the K visas can do this

Call NVC, and ask for your invoice number.

It seems random (what doesn't) which operators will give you the invoice number and which wont.

At this stage I think I will get the cashiers check and send it Monday express mail. They will have it Tuesday. I saw where the after 4:30 pm calls to the NVC netted the results in getting the invoice number. Too late for me now.

I think only NVC is doing this right now Yemmie, and only the CR/a or IR/1 visas got thru the payment process in NVC.

Thank you Credzba. I imagine they will make that possible for K-1 too eventually. Oh well, I'll just wire enough all at once for her to pay for that, the medical stuff, police reports, etc.

Thank you Credzba. I imagine they will make that possible for K-1 too eventually. Oh well, I'll just wire enough all at once for her to pay for that, the medical stuff, police reports, etc.

Middle night shift NVC operator is much more kind, and when you call, do not tell them you need the IIN for online payment, tell them you need the number for your own record.

We got our two IIN ( CR1/CR2 ) with this tricks, and it worked.

Online payment is quick, and I am sure save you much more time on mail & cash.

Plus you need not do any shortcut on the barcode sheet as you can print from online payment system.

Try again & good luck!

Lucy

Middle night shift NVC operator is much more kind, and when you call, do not tell them you need the IIN for online payment, tell them you need the number for your own record.

We got our two IIN ( CR1/CR2 ) with this tricks, and it worked.

Online payment is quick, and I am sure save you much more time on mail & cash.

Plus you need not do any shortcut on the barcode sheet as you can print from online payment system.

Try again & good luck!

Lucy

I couldn't use the online for the IV FEE. :happydance:

I was told this morning by the operator, the Online payment was only on a trial basis... I know the DS-230 should have been produced since the msg says they received the DS3032 and my wife received the response from NVC.

However I'm hesitant to produce the shortcut because I read in the Wiki shortcut there is an additional random number added to the end of the barcode number, is anyone aware of this?

I couldn't use the online for the IV FEE. :blink:

I was told this morning by the operator, the Online payment was only on a trial basis... I know the DS-230 should have been produced since the msg says they received the DS3032 and my wife received the response from NVC.

However I'm hesitant to produce the shortcut because I read in the Wiki shortcut there is an additional random number added to the end of the barcode number, is anyone aware of this?

Yes, you can not produce this barcode yourself. Many have tried, and it only causes delay.

Listen to Lucy, and call to get IIN number "for your records" or however you can. The online system is far superior to any other method for payment, and for printing the needed cover sheets.