Exactly why I wouldn't put a whole lot of effort into adding her to the bill. If they let you do it, fine. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

But it is on several lists of relationship evidence, but usually for AOS in the states.

Exactly why I wouldn't put a whole lot of effort into adding her to the bill. If they let you do it, fine. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

But it is on several lists of relationship evidence, but usually for AOS in the states.

Thanks Randy, this is what I thought. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me unless the utility companies are in cahoots with GZ. :lol:

Thanks Randy, this is what I thought. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me unless the utility companies are in cahoots with GZ. :huh:

I attempted to do that and my utility company completely ignored me... :lol:

Thanks Randy, this is what I thought. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me unless the utility companies are in cahoots with GZ. :huh:

I attempted to do that and my utility company completely ignored me... :lol:

As it should be. ;) :o

As it should be. ;) :huh:

As what should be? ;) :o

Roger being ignored is what it should be. ;) ;) Just kiddin Rog! ;)

I knew I shouldn't have shown up around these parts... :lol: ;)

Did the water at the bottom get silted up and disorient you Roggie? Or are you bloated with flatulence and float to the surface against your will?

You bottom feeders need to stay on the dang bottom. Fart and sink brother Roger, sink back to the bottom I say.

There is nothinig up here for you.

tsap seui

Guest Rob & Jin

As it should be. ;) :lol:

As what should be? ;) :lol:

Roger being ignored is what it should be. :lol: ;) Just kiddin Rog! ;)

I knew I shouldn't have shown up around these parts... :ph34r: :lol:

Did the water at the bottom get silted up and disorient you Roggie? Or are you bloated with flatulence and float to the surface against your will?

You bottom feeders need to stay on the dang bottom. Fart and sink brother Roger, sink back to the bottom I say.

tsap seui

:roller: :roller:

Poor Roger, we shouldn't spank him :whip: for floating up to the top on occasion

I knew I shouldn't have shown up around these parts... :ph34r: :lol:

tsap seui

:roller: :roller:

Poor Roger, we shouldn't spank him :whip: for floating up to the top on occasion

Are you sayin he is a floater?

If yer lass is a CR-1, then having her name on the utilities is useful for showing 'proof of bonafide relationship' - this stuff changed in January, 2008 for the I-130 paperwork. In some locales (perhaps yours?) it's d@mn difficult to make this happen, as they want a SSN , even for a secondary name. Other locales, they don't care.

If you really want to do this, and yer getting grief from the person that answers the phone, you'll need to talk to a manager, maybe even fax in stuff. Procedure to 'make it happen' varies by locale .

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

If yer lass is a CR-1, then having her name on the utilities is useful for showing 'proof of bonafide relationship' - this stuff changed in January, 2008 for the I-130 paperwork. In some locales (perhaps yours?) it's d@mn difficult to make this happen, as they want a SSN , even for a secondary name. Other locales, they don't care.

If you really want to do this, and yer getting grief from the person that answers the phone, you'll need to talk to a manager, maybe even fax in stuff. Procedure to 'make it happen' varies by locale .

I am an IR1 and a June, 2007 filer so I guess I don't see any sense in it. :unsure:

I knew I shouldn't have shown up around these parts... :rolleyes: :lol:

tsap seui

:unsure: :roller:

Roggie is a strong goat and he knows we only whip him in jest. :lol:

tsap seui

I knew I shouldn't have shown up around these parts... :rolleyes: :lol:

tsap seui

:unsure: :roller:

Roggie is a strong goat and he knows we only whip him in jest. :lol:

tsap seui

That's right Tsap...The scent is strong in/on me... ;)