Seperate trips to Memphis Tn for AOS

:o

Does Anyone have any information as to how I could get my wife and step daughter to have the same appointment date ?

right now my wife's is May 2 and the step duaghter's is May 5

This sucks since it is a 400 mile round trip that I now have to make twice

calling the information center is worthless -they cann't change the dates or provide me with the phone number for the memphis center

Anyone out there who can help ?

I have to have the daughter fly up for the MAy 5 appointment from Forida where she is a student

Edited by notrevorich (see edit history)

:(

Does Anyone have any information as to how I could get my wife and step daughter to have the same appointment date ?

right now my wife's is May 2 and the step duaghter's is May 5

This sucks since it is a 400 mile round trip that I now have to make twice

calling the information center is worthless -they cann't change the dates or provide me with the phone number for the memphis center

Anyone out there who can help ?

I have to have the daughter fly up for the MAy 5 appointment from Forida where she is a student

Here in Phoenix, my wife missed her appointment. I went to the biometrics facility itself and talked with the department head after pleading with the security guard about the long delay.

She told me that I could come any Wednesday after my appointment as Wednesdays were their make-up appointment days. So this tells me (1) this is not an uncommon experience at the biometrics facilities and (2) they may have measures built in for appointment mistimings.

It is hard to determine when the make-up day is, but just want you to know they could have one where both could make it up on the same day.

Oh, remember to bring a copy of your marriage certificate if the name on her notice is different than the name on her id (passport). On her appointment day, I had to run home and get this, but my round trip was only about 10 miles, not 400!

ILS