Drivers Manual

how about denver? do they have a chinese one? he has his permit already he got that easy but driving with him and trying to explain everything is kinda hard....i would rather him read the whole manual...

if anyone could find one i would love you guys!! (not that i already dont love you guys!!!)

Only hand books for CO are English and Spanish, that does not mean that the test is only English or Spanish.

http://www.revenue.state.co.us/mv_dir/wrap...?incl=handbooks

NY handbooks are like that Eng/Spa but Yu was able to do the written test in Chinese.

You need to ask your DMV

Same as in Illinois, find the right person at your main DMV, not the local office. Somewhere in the state they will give you the test in Chinese. If they do in normal Illinois they should there?? :)

• 1 year later...

how about denver? do they have a chinese one? he has his permit already he got that easy but driving with him and trying to explain everything is kinda hard....i would rather him read the whole manual...

if anyone could find one i would love you guys!! (not that i already dont love you guys!!!)

Only hand books for CO are English and Spanish, that does not mean that the test is only English or Spanish.

http://www.revenue.state.co.us/mv_dir/wrap...?incl=handbooks

NY handbooks are like that Eng/Spa but Yu was able to do the written test in Chinese.

You need to ask your DMV

Same as in Illinois, find the right person at your main DMV, not the local office. Somewhere in the state they will give you the test in Chinese. If they do in normal Illinois they should there?? :blink:

Are these manuals in simplified chinese

Are these manuals in simplified chinese

No, they are taditional because that is what is used everywhere but mainland China.

My Yu has no problem reading traditional, I doubt your wife will habe a problem reading this.

Washington State, at last check, has a Driver's Manual in Chinese. An old version of this manual can be laid side-by-side with the English version if you want to help translate.

California has also produced a Chinese language driver's manual.

Send me a PM if you'd like copies. The current Washington State manual can be found on their web site, but does not lay page-by=page with the English version.