can someone please tell me the address for my rong to send the p3 papers to GUZ?...need very quickly...thank you

United States Consulate Guangzhou

IV Unit

1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, 510133 PRC

can someone please tell me the address for my rong to send the p3 papers to GUZ?...need very quickly...thank you

I just sent mine

The US Consulate General in Guangzhou

No. 1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, PRC 510133

Tel: (86-20) 8121-8000

Öйú¹ãÖÝÊÐɳÃæÄϽÖ1ºÅÃÀ¹úפ¹ãÖÝ×ÜÁìʹݣ¬Óʱࣺ510133

thank you everyone for your rapid response...rong is finish filling out the papers now and will send tomorrow if EMS is open for business....thanks again

China Post is open on Sunday !!!

5 RMB extra for a tracking receipt.

thank you everyone for your rapid response...rong is finish filling out the papers now and will send tomorrow if EMS is open for business....thanks again

We have no life..... :sosad:

Have her request a return receipt/confirmation of delivery. Just for piece of mind.

We have no life..... :huh:

Have her request a return receipt/confirmation of delivery. Just for piece of mind.

thanks jay...i had forgotten about this...i just told her to be sure to get the tracking number for this....will know when GUZ gets

I just sent mine

Guangzhou, PRC 510133

i sent her the china address you have write....but i tell you now jay, is something missing from the china address....is ÒÆÃñ²¿....mean is immigration visa unit....and i do not know where it is to be inserted....rong sent it out without the ÒÆÃñ²¿....i hope it gets to the right place :o

I just sent mine

Guangzhou, PRC 510133

i sent her the china address you have write....but i tell you now jay, is something missing from the china address....is ÒÆÃñ²¿....mean is immigration visa unit....and i do not know where it is to be inserted....rong sent it out without the ÒÆÃñ²¿....i hope it gets to the right place :unsure:

Steve, don't worry !!

The China Post guys deliver a ton of mail there everyday.

At long as it say Consulate Guangzhou and has the correct postal code, it will be there !!! They all understand the 'drill' and they all know where the White Swan is !! ;) :D And within the Consualte, they will understand who gets what, as soon as they see the forms.

It will be there !!!

I just sent mine

Guangzhou, PRC 510133

i sent her the china address you have write....but i tell you now jay, is something missing from the china address....is ÒÆÃñ²¿....mean is immigration visa unit....and i do not know where it is to be inserted....rong sent it out without the ÒÆÃñ²¿....i hope it gets to the right place :unsure:

Steve, don't worry !!

The China Post guys deliver a ton of mail there everyday.

At long as it say Consulate Guangzhou and has the correct postal code, it will be there !!! They all understand the 'drill' and they all know where the White Swan is !! ;) :D And within the Consualte, they will understand who gets what, as soon as they see the forms.

It will be there !!!

thanks roger...is a load off both our minds now....

have another question now for you.....about calling the DOS....what futher information can they tell us?...can tell when GUZ recieves p3 papers?.......can tell us when p4 is send out?....can tell when GUZ recieves p4 papers?....can tell when is interview date?

Guest Rob & Jin

have another question now for you.....about calling the DOS....what futher information can they tell us?...can tell when GUZ recieves p3 papers?.......can tell us when p4 is send out?....can tell when GUZ recieves p4 papers?....can tell when is interview date?

They can tell you once Guz has checked your DS-230 in, as your stating will change from open- pending, to eligible for interview.Then once interview date is set they can tell you that too, and that can be weeks before the actual P-4 is sent to you.

They can tell you once Guz has checked your DS-230 in, as your stating will change from open- pending, to eligible for interview.Then once interview date is set they can tell you that too, and that can be weeks before the actual P-4 is sent to you.

thanks rob...i feel like we're finally getting back on track now....you know, she still has not yet recieved the p3 packet from GUZ....but all is sent to GUZ via EMS, so we feel much better for this now