what is in the P-4

Thanks Mike

which one is the police report? I don't see it there?

K-1/K-2 Appointment Packet (¡°Packet 4¡±)

Family Composition Sheet (GIV-24)

Letter to K1/K2 Applicants

Certification of Legal, Capacity and Intent to Marry

Supplemental Form GNI-2

Nonimmigrant Fianc¨¦(e) Visa Application (DS-156K)

Nonimmigrant Visa Appication (DS-156) (two sets)

Nonimmigrant Visa Application for Applicants 16 Years and Older (DS-157) (two sets)

Medical Examination Instructions (GIV-8)

New Requirement for Nonimmigrant Visa Application Photos

Medical Examination Forms (DS-2053, DS-3025, DS-3026, DS-3024)

thanks

Edited by Nate and Wenju (see edit history)
Guest Mike and Lily

Thanks Mike

which one is the police report? I don't see it there?

Supplemental Form GNI-2

Nonimmigrant Visa Application for Applicants 16 Years and Older (DS-157) (two sets)

thanks

You need to get the police report, birth certificate and single certificate and then go the GongZhengChu and they will combine it all into one document with translation. She then should take that document to the physical with her.

[guote]

You need to get the police report, birth certificate and single certificate and then go the GongZhengChu and they will combine it all into one document with translation. She then should take that document to the physical with her.

so police report is not listed in P-4? bu I know she will need it, have birth certificate already notarized and translated from USCIS, made extra copy and I see sngle certificate in P-4.

Sorry but what is GongZhengChu?

Guest Mike and Lily

[guote]

so police report is not listed in P-4? bu I know she will need it, have birth certificate already notarized and translated from USCIS, made extra copy and I see sngle certificate in P-4.

It's the local notary office. this is it in Chinese. ¹«Ö¤´¦¡£ You really should get it done. It's the safest way to go.

[guote]

It's the local notary office. this is it in Chinese. ¹«Ö¤´¦¡£ You really should get it done. It's the safest way to go.

Thanks Mike

yes her birth certificate was notarized and translated and done in China.

btw are you fluent in mandarin? How did you ge those chinese characters inserted?

thanks

Make sure she fills out 2 copies of English DS-156 & 157, and 2 copies in Chinese of each. I only did 2 copies of English since the list says 2 copies. So they made me fill out 2 copies of Chinese for both DS-156 and 157 inside the interview room. I did argue that they only asked for 2 copies, and they said it wasn't my fault, just that the Chinese workers needed to read in Chinese. Luckily I had extra photos.

Make sure she fills out 2 copies of English DS-156 & 157, and 2 copies in Chinese of each. I only did 2 copies of English since the list says 2 copies. So they made me fill out 2 copies of Chinese for both DS-156 and 157 inside the interview room. I did argue that they only asked for 2 copies, and they said it wasn't my fault, just that the Chinese workers needed to read in Chinese. Luckily I had extra photos.

DS 157 if for children correct? K-2

not applicable if only K-1 correct?

thanks

[guote]

Thanks Mike

btw are you fluent in mandarin? How did you ge those chinese characters inserted?

thanks

ËüÊÇÄÇôÈÝÒ××ö :lol:

Guest Mike and Lily

[guote]

Thanks Mike

thanks

My wife wrote it for you. She is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.

recent recipients of P-4

What was in it and do you know GUZ URL link to the forms?

Thank you :cheering:

Supplemental Form GNI-2

Appointment letter in Chinese

Appointment Instructions for Immigrant Visa Applicants (OF-171)

Application for Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration (DS-230 part II)

Important Notice to Immigrant Visa Applicants Concerning Vaccination Requirements

Requirements for Immigrant Visa Application Photos (GIV-1)

questionsin filling out GIV-24 (REV 02/08)

Line 5 ask Petitioner: who or when did petitioner immigrate to US.

I was born in USA. what should be filled in?

Line 6 ask to list Spouse/fiancee. is this left blank or filled in with fiancee name?

is GIV-24 (REV05/07) obsolete?

recent recipients of P-4

What was in it and do you know GUZ URL link to the forms?

Thank you :rolleyes:

Nate,

You should have got your P4 by now. We just got ours today. We tracked the ems yesterday so we were aware of it's arrival. I believe you sent in your P3 about the same time we did. Looks like Guz is moving along at a faster pace.

jimncherry