I751 transferred from NSC to CSC

Any idea how long do we have to wait when transferred from NSC to CSC ?

One interesting thing is that on the notice letter NOA, I-797C, the case type is CRI89, description is "APPROVED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (I89)". and then there is a sticker (label) with a different description: " Case Type - I-751 PETITION TO REMOVE THE CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE. Notice type: Transfer Notice" anyone has the similar letter?

I-751 Petition submitted mid April 2007

NOA with 1 year extension, 4/26/07

Biometric 12/27/07

Transfer notice 3/27/08

One interesting thing is that on the notice letter NOA, I-797C, the case type is CRI89, description is "APPROVED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (I89)". and then there is a sticker (label) with a different description: " Case Type - I-751 PETITION TO REMOVE THE CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE. Notice type: Transfer Notice" anyone has the similar letter?

Biometric 12/27/07

Transfer notice 3/27/08

We got the same thing-transferred from TSC to VSC and the I-797C said the same your did. It was sent to TSC last April and then transferred to VSC in November--Still waiting!

Biometric 12/27/07

Transfer notice 3/27/08

We got the same thing-transferred from TSC to VSC and the I-797C said the same your did. It was sent to TSC last April and then transferred to VSC in November--Still waiting!

We drove down to Indy today and found that the I-751 was approved as of 4/21/2008 in CSC. What a surprise ! The officer said it will take about 2 weeks to receive the green card. We are wondering why we could not get our status online. Anyway, we will wait for another week to get the driver license ...

Biometric 12/27/07

Transfer notice 3/27/08

Approved 4/21/08

Will receive GC 2 weeks from 4/21/08

We also sent ours to TSC and were transferred to VSC. However, we sent ours this April and were transferred immediately. We never did get a notice of transfer. I looked at the back of my check online and was checking on that case number at the website's online case number thing. It only ever said it didn't exist. Then, we got a letter for the biometrics appointment with a different case number that still starts with SCR. I checked that case number and it only says that we were transferred and that they sent us a notice of transfer. Hmmm....never saw it. We also have not got a letter extending his green card yet. But, I see it took Trigg 8 months to get a biometrics appointment. We will have our biometrics done in less than a month from the day we mailed in the application. Hmmm....you never can figure out what these guys are doing, can you?

We also sent ours to TSC and were transferred to VSC. However, we sent ours this April and were transferred immediately. We never did get a notice of transfer. I looked at the back of my check online and was checking on that case number at the website's online case number thing. It only ever said it didn't exist. Then, we got a letter for the biometrics appointment with a different case number that still starts with SCR. I checked that case number and it only says that we were transferred and that they sent us a notice of transfer. Hmmm....never saw it. We also have not got a letter extending his green card yet. But, I see it took Trigg 8 months to get a biometrics appointment. We will have our biometrics done in less than a month from the day we mailed in the application. Hmmm....you never can figure out what these guys are doing, can you?

If my wife and stepdaughter are going for the permanent green card, do they need to do the biometrics again? They did that when they received the 2 year card.

If my wife and stepdaughter are going for the permanent green card, do they need to do the biometrics again? They did that when they received the 2 year card.

Yup!! They will need biometrics again!