PINK! =D

Geez, Amy @~@. Lulu is from Nanjing la. No "Handsome Taiwan husband" comment for me?? :P

Now get to USA and remind handsome Roger to pay for the dinner he promised :)

Amy is just so very biased, she thinks all the beautiful woman [only] come from Shanghai !!! ;) :toot:

HAHA, Gino! I myself MARRIED a "handsome Taiwan husband". Isn't that the "best" compliment for TWnese men?~ ;) Oh, no wonder Lulu wrote on your website that she likes cooking and sewing. Shanghainese women definitely don't do those things! You know what they're famous for~ ;)

Roger - I'm not biased towards Shanghai women (my blood is not related to SH at all haha). They actually say the most beautiful women in China come from the Sichuan province. And I just happen to have 1/4 Sichuan blood... :toot: :P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gino, I did not forget....but it must be an authentic Cantonese restaurant, in one of those back alleys of S.F.'s Chinatown, not one of the restaurants where all the tourists go !!

Got it, HANDSOME ROGER :lol: :headbang: :surrender:

Make sure you don't bring any expensive camera with you :D

Good luck on your P4.

:roller: :roller:

AMY, told you things are easy lately, great news!!!!

Yes Mark, Thanks! =)

But I tracked on EMS today, can't pick up visa on Fri, have to wait til Sat, if still not there, wait til next Tues... I'm gonna call DOS just to confirm about the visa.

Amy you really are the nervous type??? :unsure:

Amy you really are the nervous type??? :blink:

Yes, and Guangzhou makes me even more nervous with all its dangerousness... I'm only 25, you can't expect me to be as calm as you guys are. =P

Doug called DOS today, the "clueless" lady said visa's been issued on April 17 (the day after interview), but not printed yet. I guess that means FINAL?