This is a little confusing to me. I am only sponsoring my wife and there are no other cosponsors. Of course I check the box right after the number 8 but directly below that there is a box that says "yes" and a box that says "no ( applicable in only cases with two joint sponsors)". However just before the "yes" box there is nothing saying what this box is for.

What should I do? Thanksssssssssss

This is a little confusing to me. I am only sponsoring my wife and there are no other cosponsors. Of course I check the box right after the number 8 but directly below that there is a box that says "yes" and a box that says "no ( applicable in only cases with two joint sponsors)". However just before the "yes" box there is nothing saying what this box is for.

Check Yes, because you are sponsoring the principle immigrant.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)

Check Yes

Thanks Carl!! I will check the box after the number 8 and the "yes" box below it.