P-3 mailed today

I just got off of the telephone with the US Department of State. The gal told me that the P-3 was mailed out today!

Things move along pretty quickly now, correct? OH BOY! I think I'm getting excited and nervous. How will I ever get my house clean before she arrives!!! :)

Good news.

Some prepare the forms before getting P3, and as soon as they get P3 they simply mail the prepared forms.

The forms in P3 that need to be sent back are: DS-230 Part 1 and OF-169

The consulate in Guangzhou is kind enough to post this on their site.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

DOS has a better DS-230 http://www.state.gov/m/a/dir/forms/

They are mailed to:

United States Consulate Guangzhou

IV Unit

1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, 510133 PRC

I just got off of the telephone with the US Department of State. The gal told me that the P-3 was mailed out today!

Things move along pretty quickly now, correct? OH BOY! I think I'm getting excited and nervous. How will I ever get my house clean before she arrives!!! :P

Go gettum Griz. In no time at all the lil' lady will be out yonder in big sky country drawing inquisitive dumfounded stares from the locals. :D

What I did to clean my house 9 1/2 months ago in preparation for the lil' lady, was....I just bought me a new hauled in house on wheels.

GUZ graciously gave us the "extended home cleaning plan" type of visa (that was over 8 1/2 months ago). I hope...nah, I won't even go there :D

I still got the new home parked behind Bubba's Garage, Restaurant, and Dirty Book Store (where you can get yer car fixed, eat, and entertain yerself while ya wait...live, non vinyl wimmen are extra).

Yer lady will do jest fine at the interview with that lil' 3 questions and a smile as they hand her the pink paper.

tsap seui