I-751 petition question

Our baby was born in the the US last year, we are gettting ready to file the I-751. I wonder if we need to include our new born baby's name in part 5 of the petition.

My interpretation is that part 5 is for dependent children who are not US citizen.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Luke

Our baby was born in the the US last year, we are gettting ready to file the I-751. I wonder if we need to include our new born baby's name in part 5 of the petition.

My interpretation is that part 5 is for dependent children who are not US citizen.

Luke

Hi Luke.

I don't have any personal experience with this and I'm sure someone who does will chime in soon. But from the way I read the form it seems like you should just list him/her. It does say "LIST ALL YOUR CHILDREN." JMHO

Is there any reason not to?

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

Luke

Your child needs to be listed, the A# will be N/A and immigration status will be US Citizen, living with you.

Be sure to include your child's birth certificate as part of your relationship evidence.

Your child needs to be listed, the A# will be N/A and immigration status will be US Citizen, living with you.

Be sure to include your child's birth certificate as part of your relationship evidence.

I concur.

Also, this is what we did. That section isn't intended to be children who are also applying to remove status, but all children. And what better way to show evidence of a bona fide relationship?

I concur.

Also, this is what we did. That section isn't intended to be children who are also applying to remove status, but all children. And what better way to show evidence of a bona fide relationship?

I concur.

I appreciate for all your replies. I agree that there is no better way to show evidence of a bona fide relationship than a child.