USCIS really moving us along fast........!!

Xuejing and I sent in her AOS package (Green Card, EAD, Travel) March 27. We received all 3 NOA's in the mail April 7, postmarked April 5th. And today, April 8th, we received Xuejing's biometrics appointment - for April 21. The strange thing is none of the 3 case numbers are showing up in the online system yet..........hmmmmm.

So for the biometrics appointment, pretty much all we have to make sure to bring is the appointment letter and Xuejing's passport???

From my perspective, much quicker than I would have guessed! Not that I'm getting a head of myself or anything, but so far so good.........

Sending quick moving thoughts to all those still awaiting our pals at customs and immigration!!

Dan~

Edited by danielm2 (see edit history)

Hi,Dan. I got my NOA for AOS, EAD and AP on April 4th and It only took 11 days from the day I filed it. My biometric appointment will be on 16th of this month. From what the notice said i think we only need to being any of our photo ID and the appointment letter. Good luck!

Xuejing and I sent in her AOS package (Green Card, EAD, Travel) March 27. We received all 3 NOA's in the mail April 7, postmarked April 5th. And today, April 8th, we received Xuejing's biometrics appointment - for April 21. The strange thing is none of the 3 case numbers are showing up in the online system yet..........hmmmmm.

So for the biometrics appointment, pretty much all we have to make sure to bring is the appointment letter and Xuejing's passport???

From my perspective, much quicker than I would have guessed! Not that I'm getting a head of myself or anything, but so far so good.........

Sending quick moving thoughts to all those still awaiting our pals at customs and immigration!!

Dan~

daniel,

Congrats on the swiftness of USCIS's response on your cases.

Your AOS receipt number will be added shortly to their online case status website as ours was added within 14 days or so.

Our AP and EAD receipt numbers took much longer for them to be added to USCIS's computers.

Clayton