OT--Learner's Drivers Permit Obtained

What documents did you need to get the drivers licensce? can you get it with a passport or do you need S.S. number also.

We had to present SSN, passport, Chinese ID, I-94, birth certificate and marriage certificate. They made copies of all of these. :huh:

Aloha from Hawaii,

We are still having parking problems but she will get better.    She gets some practice every day.

Myles

me too me too...Parallel Parking....Kill me..... :D :D :lol: :lol:

road test on next Tuesday, god bless me.....

Sandy :P :P :ph34r:

Hi Sandy,

Road test in Fall River should be easy. It is much hard in Boston. Good luck with your road test. My wife is still studying for her driving permit. She wants to take the test in Chinese.

Aloha from Hawaii,

We are still having parking problems but she will get better.    She gets some practice every day.

Myles

me too me too...Parallel Parking....Kill me..... :D :D :lol: :lol:

Sandy :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hi Sandy,

Road test in Fall River should be easy. It is much hard in Boston. Good luck with your road test. My wife is still studying for her driving permit. She wants to take the test in Chinese.

hi, Tony,

Thanks.....i am not sure about the road test here, hopefully i will pass....as i know, the written test is very easy here, i got full score, hehe....only took me ten minutes, and the question is quite easy too, so don't worry, your wife will pass that easily....hehe....

God bless both of us!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandy

P.S. sometimes i will still hit the curb when i do parallel parking :P :P ...

Update....

My friend was unable to take Li driving today so I did. <_<

Seriously, things went fine. We went to the deserted parking lot of a rural High School where she practiced slow driving, turning, braking, and parking. Everything went very well. No yelling, no conflicts. Of course, we have yet to hit the open road. All in all, she did very well. The biggest problem we faced was getting the seat high enough and close enough so she could both reach the accelerator and see over the steering wheel. (Li is only 4'11"). Fortunatly, our car, a Mercury Sable, has many different seat adjustments. :P

me too me too...Parallel Parking....Kill me..... :(  <_<  <_<  <_<

Sandy :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Sandy,

The secret is to get nice 'n close and fully even with the parked car in front of the space where you're trying to park. Cut it nice and sharp to the right. Then straight back. Then cut it nice and sharp back to the left.

Perfect! Works every time. :D