VOs: Are they USCs or Chinese nationals?

As I was reading a few less than encouraging posts this question came into my mind:

Are VOs USCs or are they Chinese nationals?

:happybday:

I am under the impression that they are USCs

The ones I saw are all USC. I think they all are?

Griz, the ones I saw at ACH last year were USC's...now as to who is doing all the actual grunt work on our cases???

My guess is the VO that has the power to, either, ask yer lil' pretty 2 or 3 questions and hand her the pink slip....or cut her throat with an AP blue slip/white slip...that person is GOING to be an american....a very ugly american who loves their job, I might add. :happybday:

Griz, please don't worry about this crap. In reality it's not much more than a crap shoot with GUZ. They could have blue slipped or denied anyone you've seen from CFL that got a pink slip.

Just get the kitchen sink together to the best of your ability and CROSS YER FINGERS. It's as simple as that ;)

Just today, me n' ol' white slip Jawja boy (chilton747) were laughin' hilariously about Guano (GUZ) and their visa issuing process.

When the laughter slowed down a tad, ol' Chawls says, "Ya know, it's not a matter of IF a person will get a visa, oh they'll give you a visa, it's more of a matter of WHEN they'll give you the visa."

That pretty much sums it up right there in a nutshell.

I have a strong feeling your lady will do just fine at her interview Griz....although...you did look pretty comfortable in those emporer clothes you were wearing in the wedding photos. ;)

Good luck to all of you soon to have the interview, may you all get the smilin' VO whose only lookin' to see if your fiancee knows your name...as they hand her a visa. :happybday:

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Griz, the ones I saw at ACH last year were USC's...now as to who is doing all the actual grunt work on our cases???

My guess is the VO that has the power to, either, ask yer lil' pretty 2 or 3 questions and hand her the pink slip....or cut her throat with an AP blue slip/white slip...that person is GOING to be an american....a very ugly american who loves their job, I might add. :partytime2:

Griz, please don't worry about this crap. In reality it's not much more than a crap shoot with GUZ. They could have blue slipped or denied anyone you've seen from CFL that got a pink slip.

Just get the kitchen sink together to the best of your ability and CROSS YER FINGERS. It's as simple as that :mbounce:

Just today, me n' ol' white slip Jawja boy (chilton747) were laughin' hilariously about Guano (GUZ) and their visa issuing process.

When the laughter slowed down a tad, ol' Chawls says, "Ya know, it's not a matter of IF a person will get a visa, oh they'll give you a visa, it's more of a matter of WHEN they'll give you the visa."

I have a strong feeling your lady will do just fine at her interview Griz....although...you did look pretty comfortable in those emporer clothes you were wearing in the wedding photos. :yay:

Good luck to all of you soon to have the interview, may you all get the smilin' VO whose only lookin' to see if your fiancee knows your name...as they hand her a visa. :happybday:

tsap seui

Great advice my friend. I agree. My gal was lucky enough to get someone who was thorough and diligent, but without an attitude or in a bad mood. She asked very detailed questions about favorite color and food, but just wanted to ascertain my fiancee's knowledge of me. Hope you and our dear friend "Chawls" are well?

I think they are USCs, my husband got an ABC whos chinese was bad because he couldnt understand when he said 'put your right middle finger on the scaner' hubby was like 'huh?' and the guy said it in english and my husband undersood and they continued the interview in english and i think the VO was releaved he smiled and was pretty nice!

I think we got the nice one whos chinese sucked and were lucky!

My guess is the VO that has the power to, either, ask yer lil' pretty 2 or 3 questions and hand her the pink slip....or cut her throat with an AP blue slip/white slip...that person is GOING to be an american....a very ugly american who loves their job, I might add. :D

Just get the kitchen sink together to the best of your ability and CROSS YER FINGERS. It's as simple as that :blink:

I have a strong feeling your lady will do just fine at her interview Griz....although...you did look pretty comfortable in those emporer clothes you were wearing in the wedding photos. :blink:

Good luck to all of you soon to have the interview, may you all get the smilin' VO whose only lookin' to see if your fiancee knows your name...as they hand her a visa. :huh:

tsap seui

Great advice my friend. I agree. My gal was lucky enough to get someone who was thorough and diligent, but without an attitude or in a bad mood. She asked very detailed questions about favorite color and food, but just wanted to ascertain my fiancee's knowledge of me. Hope you and our dear friend "Chawls" are well?

Michael, I was so glad to see you guys get the visa. I hope life is great for you now.

The ol' Jawja boy and I are okay. I'm not sure whose gonna wind up in China first, but it may be me if GUZ denies us soon. When they deny us, I'll just run over for a short 3 weeks and get married. Then return to the states, start the TEFL class and work on selling off and disposing all my possessions, get any loose ends tied up and head back to teach and live everyday with my wife, without idiots from a consulate wasting our time. :blink: .

Maybe in 2011, when "our" son gets out of high school, the lil' rabbit and I will try to time it for another visa, this time one with a 10 year green card...that's if we even care anymore about america at that time. :o

Take care and I hope the dream is all you hoped for ...and MORE!!

tsap seui