Guest Tony n Terrific

Just received my NOA2 in the mail! Was touched on the 19th and today the 23rd we got the good news =)

I'm figuring September she will have the interview, is that a good estimate?

:D :D

Congratulations to you and your SO. :rolleyes:

Just received my NOA2 in the mail! Was touched on the 19th and today the 23rd we got the good news =)

:P :(

Congratulations on getting your NOA-2 !! I have not forgotten the wonderful feeling after waiting so damn long for that step of the process; as compared to those who filed over a year or more, ago.

In looking at your timeline, don’t forget the NVC !! There is transit time from the Service Center, and then log in time and processing time at the NVC, before it is routed to Guangzhou. This is an important name check and another NCIC checkpoint. Many have omitted this on their timeline…I am not sure why.

Next, as to your question: IMHO, September would be the very earliest, if things loosen up in the next couple or three months at GUZ. I would think more like October or early November now, given current events. Take a look at my timeline, and maybe Rob’s or SteveandRong etc.

When I got my NOA-2 in early November, I thought sure we would have an April interview date.

Now even a May date seems to be very unrealistic…..for this batch of petitions, filed since late spring/early summer. It has turned into so close to a full year proposition now, from filing date to finish. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, in either direction.

Don't worry....you're a very young guy.....you have more time to wait, than many of us, who can still remember Janis Joplin's greatest hits !!! B) ;)

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)
Guest Tony n Terrific

:P :(

Congratulations on getting your NOA-2 !! I have not forgotten the wonderful feeling after waiting so damn long for that step of the process; as compared to those who filed over a year or more, ago.

In looking at your timeline, don’t forget the NVC !! There is transit time from the Service Center, and then log in time and processing time at the NVC, before it is routed to Guangzhou. This is an important name check and another NCIC checkpoint. Many have omitted this on their timeline…I am not sure why.

Next, as to your question: IMHO, September would be the very earliest, if things loosen up in the next couple or three months at GUZ. I would think more like October or early November now, given current events. Take a look at my timeline, and maybe Rob’s or SteveandRong etc.

When I got my NOA-2 in early November, I thought sure we would have an April interview date.

Now even a May date seems to be very unrealistic…..for this batch of petitions, filed since late spring/early summer. It has turned into so close to a full year proposition now, from filing date to finish. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, in either direction.

Don't worry....you're a very young guy.....you have more time to wait, than many of us, who can still remember Janis Joplin's greatest hits !!! B) ;)

I remember Roger. Yea Me and Bobby McGee if you can remember.

:wub: :P

Now even a May date seems to be very unrealistic?.for this batch of petitions, filed since late spring/early summer. It has turned into so close to a full year proposition now, from filing date to finish. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, in either direction.

If I can remember !!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Well, down on me, oh, down on me,

I said it looks like everybody in this whole round world

They're down on me.

One of these mornings proud and fair

Get on my wings, i'm gonna fly the air.

Lord, they're down on me.

You know they're down on me, lord, down on me, oh, oh,

And it looks like everybody in this whole round world

Down on me.

Now now now look at your door,

Can't find me 'cause today i'm gone.

Are all down on me.

You know, they're down on me, now down on me, oh, oh!

Is down on me.

Sorry Carl....you know, its the stress of the waiting B) :( B)

Guest Tony n Terrific

:wub: :lol:

Now even a May date seems to be very unrealistic?.for this batch of petitions, filed since late spring/early summer. It has turned into so close to a full year proposition now, from filing date to finish. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, in either direction.

If I can remember !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, down on me, oh, down on me,

They're down on me.

One of these mornings proud and fair

Get on my wings, i'm gonna fly the air.

Lord, they're down on me.

You know they're down on me, lord, down on me, oh, oh,

Down on me.

Now now now look at your door,

Can't find me 'cause today i'm gone.

Are all down on me.

You know, they're down on me, now down on me, oh, oh!

Is down on me.

Sorry Carl....you know, its the stress of the waiting :lol: :ph34r: B)

Yea Roger there where different times then. We just landed on the Moon, the peace demonstrations, the age of Aquarius was upon us. muscle cars ruled, I walk a mile for a Camel etc. Maybe if the fates allow we will meet one day and have a good stiff drink of Ancient Age Bourbon to reminisce about the future.

:yahoo: CONGRATS!!! ;)

I remember each and every notification and the feelings that come with receiving them. I am so happy for you both!

Your guestimate is fairly close. See my timeline below. Good luck, settle in for the wait and fit in a visit to make the time pass more quickly.

Clayton