No stats kept on that.

A few things, you may want to read this post:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...ost&p=94823

And there was a post about restrictions being eased.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29064

My wife said (yesterday) that her friend said that the friend's cousin had been denied many times in the past. However, the cousin recently was approved for a visa and the cousin stated 'most people in the room passed.'

What matters the odds? Don't apply and the odds are zero.

My wife said (yesterday) that her friend said that the friend's cousin had been denied many times in the past. However, the cousin recently was approved for a visa and the cousin stated 'most people in the room passed.'

What matters the odds? Don't apply and the odds are zero.

Unfortunately, the odds are poor enough that some people give up after a few tries.

We've heard stories that the odds may be improving.

After the interview, of course, it's either one or zero.

I would try for it if I were you,

Nicola's Grandparents had very little assetts and fails twice! On the third attempt they were mad at me for asking them to keep trying. We organized everything more including a letter head showing all their ties to china, then we made a index of all the documents and this time I flew to China and was waiting outside. I gave them my passport to bring with them inside and they passed. Her grandparents got a six month visa and left after two months of visiting. After that it was all easy street for the rest of the family. Both her parents got their visa on their first attempt after showing the grandparents came and went back and got their 6 month visa extended to a year. Her Cousin later came to visit us for a week and went back. Her family is NOT rich at all. Ties included other family members, their apartment worth around $10,000, their job, anything that gives them a reason to return.

Its even easier now I heard because of relations between China and America. Other members have confirmed that here. Good luck to you!

I would try for it if I were you,

Nicola's Grandparents had very little assetts and fails twice! On the third attempt they were mad at me for asking them to keep trying. We organized everything more including a letter head showing all their ties to china, then we made a index of all the documents and this time I flew to China and was waiting outside. I gave them my passport to bring with them inside and they passed. Her grandparents got a six month visa and left after two months of visiting. After that it was all easy street for the rest of the family. Both her parents got their visa on their first attempt after showing the grandparents came and went back and got their 6 month visa extended to a year. Her Cousin later came to visit us for a week and went back. Her family is NOT rich at all. Ties included other family members, their apartment worth around $10,000, their job, anything that gives them a reason to return.

Its even easier now I heard because of relations between China and America. Other members have confirmed that here. Good luck to you!

Only my wife's mother will apply this time. I'm wondering if that will help? Because if her husband stays behind, then that is a pretty big tie to China.