VO Stuff!

Well after we all calmed down a bit here is what I can put together for the events that happened!

They got there early, before seven or so.

They got their number, turned in the needed documents and waited for there turn.

They talked to a very polite young man who did not mind that they spoke Mandarin.

Daughter was only asked about how she liked going to Thailand during Chinese New Year.

My feng was only asked about when and where she had traveled out of China, Thailand with daughter of course. He seemed quite interested in the fact that they had been out of China already??

She was also asked about what I did for a living and our address.

He then looked over the photos and seemed to like them and very briefly looked over my 134/tax documents.

We packed a "ton" of stuff and he only looked at the basic stuff.

They were done around 10:45 or so, the rest is history!

They will go back to Guangzhou on Saturday to get there visa's!!

Thanks for the well wishes, help, and just fun stuff!!

Now who is going to help me get ready for two Chinese girls?? ;)

Mark, feng, new daughter, and the sons!! :)

Well after we all calmed down a bit here is what I can put together for the events that happened!

They got their number, turned in the needed documents and waited for there turn.

They talked to a very polite young man who did not mind that they spoke Mandarin.

Daughter was only asked about how she liked going to Thailand during Chinese New Year.

My feng was only asked about when and where she had traveled out of China, Thailand with daughter of course. He seemed quite interested in the fact that they had been out of China already??

He then looked over the photos and seemed to like them and very briefly looked over my 134/tax documents.

Mark, feng, new daughter, and the sons!! ;)

If you need any home renovations, bedroom/bathroom additions, basement finished, etc.? If so, I can be there on Sunday afternoon, I'll bring my own cot and pancho liner and work straight through until finished. :)

Otherwise you're have to pack your own parachute on this one, buddy.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Mark, thanks for the speedy post interview critique !!! :)

Photos and I-134/tax info !! This seems to be the most common practice of late !!!??

It was also interesting in your comment to me that they did not care about your daughter's police report on her 16th birthday. I always thought this would be a moot point, given the time at age vs. the issue.

Looking at your overall timeline, I think you were fortunate, you got your petition into the system, back in April '07, just a few days before all hell broke lose at the CSC.

You were longer than 8 months, but a lot shorter than a 11.5 to over a year !! ;)

I am so happy for you all !!! ;)

What day will they be wheels-up Guangzhou ???

Mark, thanks for the speedy post interview critique !!! ;)

Photos and I-134/tax info !! This seems to be the most common practice of late !!!??

It was also interesting in your comment to me that they did not care about your daughter's police report on her 16th birthday. I always thought this would be a moot point, given the time at age vs. the issue.

Looking at your overall timeline, I think you were fortunate, you got your petition into the system, back in April '07, just a few days before all hell broke lose at the CSC.

You were longer than 8 months, but a lot shorter than a 11.5 to over a year !! ;)

I am so happy for you all !!! :D

What day will they be wheels-up Guangzhou ???

Thanks tsap seui and Roger............... :)

Yes the funny part is my start date is really May 21, that was right at the time that Nebraska quit doing K-1's and we got shipped to CSC. It cost me about a month or so, officially we started May 21, 2007.

The girls will get the visa in a few days, then I go to HK and get my women before the end of the month!! :P

Mark, feng, daughter, and two sons!! ;)

Mark, feng, new daughter, and the sons!! B)

Geez, Mark

That's it??? <_< We need more details!! What did you buy for her birthday? What color was the shorts you wear? How big is the diamond ring?...... Details Mark, details....... :lol: :D

Very happy for you!!

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Daughter is getting an I Pod for birthday!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Shorts, blue with red stripes, God I look good in them!!! B)

Ring, Bugs Bunny would be happy, asked me when I gave it to her, is it real???????????????????? ;)

Mark, feng, daughter, sons, on the ride of a life time!! :P

Mark,

Did the VO wish your daughter a happy birthday !!!! :P

My take is, the police report, upon turning age 16, was not needed, requested ??

Mark,

Did the VO wish your daughter a happy birthday !!!! :D

My take is, the police report, upon turning age 16, was not needed, requested ??

Hey Rog..............

They did not ask for it, but we did have it anyway, just in case! :P

They only wanted to know about daughter's trip to Thailand??

Mark, feng, daughter, and 2 sons!! B)

Mark, feng, new daughter, and the sons!! ;)

WOW! Why do you think he only and "briefly" looked at photos and 134/tax documents? What're the key factors that give some quick pink and some unreasonable blue?

I'm just glad that your girls went through such an easy time! =)

We went to Thailand for our honeymoon. <3

Mark, feng, new daughter, and the sons!! :thank_you_so_much:

WOW! Why do you think he only and "briefly" looked at photos and 134/tax documents? What're the key factors that give some quick pink and some unreasonable blue?

I'm just glad that your girls went through such an easy time! =)

We went to Thailand for our honeymoon. <3

Well Amy I could guess, but just feel lucky that it happend this way for sure.!! :)

We front loaded the 129, my security check would take seconds because of cetain things I will not list here, my divorce and feng's, more then 10 years ago, just my guess??

Plus We are just destined to be together!

Mark, feng, daughter, and 2 sons!! B)

Mark, feng, new daughter, and the sons!! B)

That's great news, I am really happy for you. Wish you all a long, happy, and prosperous life together.