AOS Interview result

Guest Mike and Lily

Guest Mike and Lily

We had Lily's green card interview today. We arrived 30 min early, but our interview was 90 min late. That was about the worst of it. He asked us for copies of joint accounts and the like, which we provided, then asked for a few pictures which we gave. Then he asked Lily our home phone and cell phone numbers. She trouble remembering them, but finally managed to rattle them off. Her English is fine, so no problem there and no need for a translator. He asked her where she learned her English. He asked me how long I was married the first time and how many children I have. He also remarked that we have quite an age difference. I agreed and he left it at that. He said her green card was approved then proceeded to make some copies and that was that. No name check hell! The entire process lasted about 10 min. We came home and saw an e-mail from CRIS that a notice was mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. This was much easier than the GUZ interview or even the harrassment she received at the POE in LAX.

It will be nice to forget about the USCIS for the next 21 months!

We had Lily's green card interview today. We arrived 30 min early, but our interview was 90 min late. That was about the worst of it. He asked us for copies of joint accounts and the like, which we provided, then asked for a few pictures which we gave. Then he asked Lily our home phone and cell phone numbers. She trouble remembering them, but finally managed to rattle them off. Her English is fine, so no problem there and no need for a translator. He asked her where she learned her English. He asked me how long I was married the first time and how many children I have. He also remarked that we have quite an age difference. I agreed and he left it at that. He said her green card was approved then proceeded to make some copies and that was that. No name check hell! The entire process lasted about 10 min. We came home and saw an e-mail from CRIS that a notice was mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. This was much easier than the GUZ interview or even the harrassment she received at the POE in LAX.

It will be nice to forget about the USCIS for the next 21 months!

Very nice for sure and good news!!!!!!! :surprise:

Going through LAX, can not help that one!! :unsure: B)

Guest Mike and Lily

Great news! I only hope to be so lucky.

Just be prepared and you will! Name check hell is a crapshoot though. That is what we worried about most.