FAILED the Fingerprints

Randy, I'm sorry to hear that, but at least you guys are together and this will soon pass into history.

Gawd, how I just wish I could have given $20,000 to some official jackass so the lil' rabbit could have come over for a one year tourist visa, get her gut full of the insanity, and we could go "home".

tsap seui

Randy, I'm sorry to hear that, but at least you guys are together and this will soon pass into history.

Gawd, how I just wish I could have given $20,000 to some official jackass so the lil' rabbit could have come over for a one year tourist visa, get her gut full of the insanity, and we could go "home".

tsap seui

Actually, it couldn't have worked out better - if the first set had taken in November, they might have completed processing before our 2nd anniversary - meaning only a 2-year card. As it is, the fingerprint fiasco delayed it past our 2nd anniversary, so we now get a 10 year card!

Congrats on 10 year green card. For once slow processing works to someone's favor. cool.

I am curious why she had to go in twice? It's digital for goodness sakes. They should know instantly they couldn't get two fingers imprinted. Portland seems to be on the ball. The first time my wife had this problem, but they wouldn't let her leave until they got a good imprint. They see the imprint on computer after they scan the fingers. Sounds like someone didn't pay attention. Oh, well, worked to your advantage.

Congrats on 10 year green card. For once slow processing works to someone's favor. cool.

I am curious why she had to go in twice? It's digital for goodness sakes. They should know instantly they couldn't get two fingers imprinted. Portland seems to be on the ball. The first time my wife had this problem, but they wouldn't let her leave until they got a good imprint. They see the imprint on computer after they scan the fingers. Sounds like someone didn't pay attention. Oh, well, worked to your advantage.

The problem was with her fingers, not the equipment. It happened twice, with two different operators. They were rejected by the FBI or whatever agency gets them (this was apparently for a local criminal check, since they're accepting a police report instead)

and Thanks!