Getting the right docs and right people who will help

my multi- entry visa limits each visit to 30 days B)

That is because you are a scarey :rolleyes: dude Rob!!

My L series visa is 1 year and 90 days at a crack, not that I have enough $$ to stay that long. My next trip will be thanks Mom and Dad, but the girls are going with me!!! B) ;)

my multi- entry visa limits each visit to 30 days :bangin:

That is because you are a scarey :) dude Rob!!

My L series visa is 1 year and 90 days at a crack, not that I have enough $$ to stay that long. My next trip will be thanks Mom and Dad, but the girls are going with me!!! :ph34r: :blink:

Shenzhen K-1, what visa agency did you used to apply for your L series visa? Do they have a website or contact info you can offer? Thank you.

D

Just great Shenzhen K-1. So if I move there and file a K1, I can't get a green card or permanent id so I hope the local police station will extend my 30-day max visa stay or I'll have to leave every 30 days from mainland China and come back in to refresh the 30 days. :blink:

D

Yes Danny things are a little slow lately!! :huh:

The K-3 does give you the feeling of being together!! :(

Many choices, none too quick though!! :( :ph34r:

Naw, after you've had a visa you can get a 12 month multiple entry visa that is good for 120 days each entry. That'll get ya through a year me thinks.

Hi Trigg, where did you get that info? My friend has a 60-day multi entry one and I for some reason only a 30-day max visa. I called my travel agency who also did my visa application and they said you have no say or control on how much max time the visa agency will give you even if I wanted the max???? Should I just pay again to redo my multi-entry visa and try to push for the max. allowed time? Thoughts anyone?

Thank you.

Danny

Here's the BUT -

If you marry her, you can get a temporary residence permit from the local police station for between 2 to 12 months. The Residence Permit OVERRIDES the China Visa . Good Luck !