AOS Cover Letter

Composing cover letter for AOS package and not sure what it needs to say? Just I-485 AOS, or mention I-864, I-765, and I-131? Is it on my letterhead or my wife's letterhead? Signed by who? me or her or both? Am I petitioning or is she?

I've written a Table of Contents which will be the second page of this letter, but if anyone has the "verbage" for the cover letter, I would be grateful!!! I'm sure short and sweet is adequate, but I would not dream of ommiting ANYTHING after all that has gone into this package (actually 4 Acco-clasped folders)

Thank you all!

Composing cover letter for AOS package and not sure what it needs to say? Just I-485 AOS, or mention I-864, I-765, and I-131? Is it on my letterhead or my wife's letterhead? Signed by who? me or her or both? Am I petitioning or is she?

I've written a Table of Contents which will be the second page of this letter, but if anyone has the "verbage" for the cover letter, I would be grateful!!! I'm sure short and sweet is adequate, but I would not dream of ommiting ANYTHING after all that has gone into this package (actually 4 Acco-clasped folders)

Thank you all!

Hey Michael.

I'm at work or I'd send you a copy of mine. I'm sure by the time I get home tonight you'll have plenty of examples.

Good luck with it. :rolleyes: