K1 denied, return to CIS, what now ?

miccor

Miccor, it was heart breaking to talk to you earlier. Oh how I feel your pain, and understand your frustration. Most people will never understand that what has happened to you could just as easily have happened to them in their lady's interview, or could happen to them in a future interview.

You were prepared as well or better, in many cases, than anyone else here. It is criminal what happened in your fiancee's interview, and now you get the insult to injury to find you have NO RIGHTS as an american citizen.....I wonder why?

Darnell, at her interview, miccor's fiancee HAD a video of the two of them communicating in english to each other....when the VO repeatedly told her he doubted they could communicate, she offered him the video...HE WOULD NOT TAKE IT....I wonder why?

As far as those "accepted", by the consulate, lawyers :) <_< take a look at the list for yourself. Not too many of "them" even list that they deal with immigration, but if you find you need yourself a good maritime lawyer, then the consulate's list is full of "them". I find it funny how the most successful immigration lawyer in the consulate building IS NOT on the consulate's list.....I wonder why?

Miccor, Charles is the best person to communicate with, in this, yet another case of an innocent person getting electrocuted by an idiotic judge with no proof of any crime whatsoever.

Good luck to you and your fiancee,

tsap seui

Sad, very sad, and I hope you can get by this "crap"!! B)

tsap seui and Chilton can offer the best advice on this subject!! :(

Miccor, it was heart breaking to talk to you earlier. Oh how I feel your pain, and understand your frustration. Most people will never understand that what has happened to you could just as easily have happened to them in their lady's interview, or could happen to them in a future interview.

You were prepared as well or better, in many cases, than anyone else here. It is criminal what happened in your fiancee's interview, and now you get the insult to injury to find you have NO RIGHTS as an american citizen.....I wonder why?

Darnell, at her interview, miccor's fiancee HAD a video of the two of them communicating in english to each other....when the VO repeatedly told her he doubted they could communicate, she offered him the video...HE WOULD NOT TAKE IT....I wonder why?

As far as those "accepted", by the consulate, lawyers :guitar: :) take a look at the list for yourself. Not too many of "them" even list that they deal with immigration, but if you find you need yourself a good maritime lawyer, then the consulate's list is full of "them". I find it funny how the most successful immigration lawyer in the consulate building IS NOT on the consulate's list.....I wonder why?

Miccor, Charles is the best person to communicate with, in this, yet another case of an innocent person getting electrocuted by an idiotic judge with no proof of any crime whatsoever.

tsap seui

Sad, very sad, and I hope you can get by this "crap"!! :)

tsap seui and Chilton can offer the best advice on this subject!! :)

tsap seui is terrified the lil' rabbit may get the same treatment as miccor's fiancee. He and his fiancee (who was never even asked for his financials) waited 8 months of hell to get that sort of crap and we're over 7 months in the wait. We both had our fiancees prepared as well as anyone could possibly prepare their loved one. Both our fiancees had extremely confrontational VO's who treated our women like animals. This process sometimes has nothing to do with how well you filled out the paperwork, or how much you submitted with your application, or even how much evidence you had at the interview. There is a very nasty lil' game they play.

Mark, I'm not trying to scare you at all. Your lady will be just fine. I just don't know how else to talk about this in any other mature adult fashion...and the lenses on my rose colored glasses turned to shades of grey as I got older and wiser. Life's a bitch sometimes...no matter how full your glass is. Guangzhou is not the lil' nice place many want to say it is...it has a reality that often is not pretty, nor is there any quick recourse.

Good luck everyone.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

As far as those "accepted", by the consulate, lawyers :) :) take a look at the list for yourself. Not too many of "them" even list that they deal with immigration, but if you find you need yourself a good maritime lawyer, then the consulate's list is full of "them". I find it funny how the most successful immigration lawyer in the consulate building IS NOT on the consulate's list.....I wonder why?

tsap seui

Sad, very sad, and I hope you can get by this "crap"!! :D

tsap seui is terrified the lil' rabbit may get the same treatment as miccor's fiancee. He and his fiancee (who was never even asked for his financials) waited 8 months of hell to get that sort of crap and we're over 7 months in the wait. We both had our fiancees prepared as well as anyone could possibly prepare their loved one. Both our fiancees had extremely confrontational VO's who treated our women like animals. This process sometimes has nothing to do with how well you filled out the paperwork, or how much you submitted with your application, or even how much evidence you had at the interview. There is a very nasty lil' game they play.

Mark, I'm not trying to scare you at all. Your lady will be just fine. I just don't know how else to talk about this in any other mature adult fashion...and the lenses on my rose colored glasses turned to shades of grey as I got older and wiser. Life's a bitch sometimes...no matter how full your glass is. Guangzhou is not the lil' nice place many want to say it is...it has a reality that often is not pretty, nor is there any quick recourse.

Good luck everyone.

tsap seui

That is the part that bothers me the most, the lack or ability to do anything! :D

I just wonder after seeing 100 plus Chinese women a day, do they just start to look like numbers or what? :guitar:

As far as those "accepted", by the consulate, lawyers :) :) take a look at the list for yourself. Not too many of "them" even list that they deal with immigration, but if you find you need yourself a good maritime lawyer, then the consulate's list is full of "them". I find it funny how the most successful immigration lawyer in the consulate building IS NOT on the consulate's list.....I wonder why?

tsap seui

Sad, very sad, and I hope you can get by this "crap"!! :D

Good luck everyone.

tsap seui

That is the part that bothers me the most, the lack or ability to do anything! :D

I just wonder after seeing 100 plus Chinese women a day, do they just start to look like numbers or what? :guitar:

They see all kinds each day. It is a normal workday to them and they proceed according to their training and orders. No worries my friend. Only a select few get the shaft. The favorable odds are on your side.

As far as those "accepted", by the consulate, lawyers :lol: :lol: take a look at the list for yourself. Not too many of "them" even list that they deal with immigration, but if you find you need yourself a good maritime lawyer, then the consulate's list is full of "them". I find it funny how the most successful immigration lawyer in the consulate building IS NOT on the consulate's list.....I wonder why?

tsap seui

Sad, very sad, and I hope you can get by this "crap"!! :(

tsap seui and Chilton can offer the best advice on this subject!! :ph34r:

Good luck everyone.

tsap seui

That is the part that bothers me the most, the lack or ability to do anything! :(

I just wonder after seeing 100 plus Chinese women a day, do they just start to look like numbers or what? :ph34r:

They see all kinds each day. It is a normal workday to them and they proceed according to their training and orders. No worries my friend. Only a select few get the shaft. The favorable odds are on your side.

Yes I figure for me yes, and I know we are just a small group compared to how many go through GZU a day, but.........

We are a pretty good random sample of what goes on there and stories like this and yours just make me cringe. The pain after it all, well, for you, tsap seui, and miccor, I can not imagine. I hope something turns for you all soon, wrote this before and truly hope this!!

Mark and feng!! B)

Oh...buddy.....lets just hope you never have to find what they really think about Chinese women. And how they abuse the rights of american citizens....well, actually, rights for american citizens were completely written out of the equasion a long time ago...there ARE NONE. And THEY know it.

Remember how when you were sworn into the green machine you switched over to the military's USCMJ ? Well, when you started your K-1 visa petition you unknowingly, to you, gave up every right as an american citizen that has ever been written, fought for, and died for. And, THEY know that too.

tsap seui

Oh...buddy.....lets just hope you never have to find what they really think about Chinese women. And how they abuse the rights of american citizens....well, actually, rights for american citizens were completely written out of the equasion a long time ago...there ARE NONE. And THEY know it.

Remember how when you were sworn into the green machine you switched over to the military's USCMJ ? Well, when you started your K-1 visa petition you unknowingly, to you, gave up every right as an american citizen that has ever been written, fought for, and died for. And, THEY know that too.

tsap seui

tsap seui

Yes I truly understand that more and more every day! :clapping:

I hope all goes easy for us, those circling, and you three that I have mentioned in this thread already!! :happybday: