Biometrics done

So we drove 4 hours to the nearest USCIS office and arrived 2 hours before the scheduled appointment time. We walked in, filled out a paper, and were called right back for the fingerprints and picture. It's all digital so no inky mess. We were in and out in less than 10 minutes and began our 4 hour trip home.

ours is this saturday, so i hope it goes well. only about a 15 min drive for us, so we are lucky.

So we drove 4 hours to the nearest USCIS office and arrived 2 hours before the scheduled appointment time. We walked in, filled out a paper, and were called right back for the fingerprints and picture. It's all digital so no inky mess. We were in and out in less than 10 minutes and began our 4 hour trip home.

Glad to hear it. Yeah, we got to our office a little early too and were called right in. I encourage everyone to go early. It doesn't seem like they stick to the appt. times too strickly.

Glad to hear it. Yeah, we got to our office a little early too and were called right in. I encourage everyone to go early. It doesn't seem like they stick to the appt. times too strickly.

They do in Houston (at least for the ASC on 290W). If you get there before the appt time, you wait outside until it's time.

They do in Houston (at least for the ASC on 290W). If you get there before the appt time, you wait outside until it's time.

Same at Jacksonville. They won't let you in prior to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.

Lychee gets car sick within 30 minutes of riding. After stopping two times in the first hour of the drive I picked up some dramamine (sp?). It was a lonesome drive after that. The radio was my friend... and my skills (or lack thereof) as a singer.

At least she was unconscious during the karaoke session. :lol:

How do you drive 4 hours and stay in Virginia! :P

Easy, just drive a few miles during Washington DC/ Northern Virginia rush hour...

Havin' lived in, and around, that "parkin' lot" called 495, 66, 50, 270 and the many feeder routes, for 40 years...I really got a big laugh out of your TRUISM. The rush hour is now pretty much 24/7.

Many people get up at 3 or 4am to get to their 9am job ;) Lot's of money to be made there....they can have it. :yikes: Now I live 100 miles away in a post card scenic rural area where a traffic jam is 3 cars at a stop sign, and the only road rage you ever feel is when bambi runs into your truck.

Ah serenity...or as Frank Castanza put it....SERENITY NOW!!!

tsap seui