It is better late than never

I just received the following email from CRIS informing me:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)......

This email travels much slower than a snail. :o

On December 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)......

This email travels much slower than a snail. :o

Yes, this is really strange, maybe they had computer problems, the same as last year, when the NOA-1's were delayed over a month or more ??

Question on your timeline ?? In your last entry, do you mean the NVC, rather than GUZ ?? Normally it travels from the service center, to the NVC and then on to GUZ, for the next step, the wait for the P-3.

This email travels much slower than a snail. :)

Congratulations, no matter how you got it, it is good news!!

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! :o B)

Edited by Shenzhen K-1 (see edit history)

It was from NVC to GUZ according to my conversation with the State Department, although I have never received any confirmation on this. They also told me the case was "loaded," whatever that meant.

Question on your timeline ?? In your last entry, do you mean the NVC, rather than GUZ ?? Normally it travels from the service center, to the NVC and then on to GUZ, for the next step, the wait for the P-3.

Edited by Jing Quan (see edit history)

Rob,

I think I've caught up with you. Now we are only one day apart. ;)

Jing

Dont worry about it they just updated the online thing late, but at least they have. My N-400 from 2 years ago still says pending online and it was completed last May. :)

Still a strange time lime, but we will see!!

Normally P-2 goes to NVC, in your case that would be around 1/17-21 and then on to NVC!. But seeing how it is now February you are now circling GZU!! :o ;) B)

Mark and feng!! B)

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. :) Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! :o B)

It was from NVC to GUZ according to my conversation with the State Department, although I have never received any confirmation on this. They also told me the case was "loaded," whatever that meant.

Hey, I've done that one before too, JQ.....first make the correction to the record, and then respond to the guy who called it to your attention, and tell him, you don't know what he is talking about !!?? That way, anyone who tunes in later, will just scratch their head in confusion !!! :whistling:

I did it the other way around. I first responded to you knowing perfectly what you were talking about and then made the correction to the record to avoid any possible future confusion. :rolleyes:

Hey, I've done that one before too, JQ.....first make the correction to the record, and then respond to the guy who called it to your attention, and tell him, you don't know what he is talking about !!?? That way, anyone who tunes in later, will just scratch their head in confusion !!! :whistling:

If you do not quit changing your dates, we will put you in the September/October circling group!!! :rolleyes: :toot:

Just kidding, :) !! P-3 around late April, P-4 in another 1-2 months, then the big day in July or August depending on how things keep moving?? ;)

Guest Rob & Jin

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. :toot: Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! :rolleyes: ;)

My guess is we were in the same crate frome NVC to GUZ. If we are lucky mid to late May, if not June/July for interview. P-3 in March I think, unless the gods decide we already had a longer than normal wait, but somehow I dont really think they care about that.

I dont think DOS/GUZ are in anyway concerned that USCIS was very slow, its not their concern so they will just process us as normal, maybe slower if there are more petitions than normal. :)

So its just sit and eat our cheetos, we are the 2007 black hole gang. :whistling:

I did it the other way around. I first responded to you knowing perfectly what you were talking about and then made the correction to the record to avoid any possible future confusion. :rolleyes:

Hey JQ,

Just trying to ensure that the circulation is flowing/working again, after you going through that severe snow event in Wuhan !!! :) :toot:

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. ;) Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! :rolleyes: B)

My guess is we were in the same crate frome NVC to GUZ. If we are lucky mid to late May, if not June/July for interview. P-3 in March I think, unless the gods decide we already had a longer than normal wait, but somehow I dont really think they care about that.

I dont think DOS/GUZ are in anyway concerned that USCIS was very slow, its not their concern so they will just process us as normal, maybe slower if there are more petitions than normal. :(

So its just sit and eat our cheetos, we are the 2007 black hole gang. :whistling:

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :toot: :)

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. :) Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! :toot: :(

I dont think DOS/GUZ are in anyway concerned that USCIS was very slow, its not their concern so they will just process us as normal, maybe slower if there are more petitions than normal. ;)

Rob, Rob, remember your post about no negative vibes!!

Besides it is a pink hole not a black hole!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Shenzhen K-1 (see edit history)