Blogs from a Chinese woman...

Thanks, Dennis! I enjoyed reading her blogs. Please keep it coming! (or would you share the link? Would she mind? You may PM me with the link)

Thanks again! ;)

I sent you a PM, Jo, but I might as well explain, as I was expecting the thread to just die out peacefully...

The young woman was not happy with the one negative post (jasal) and asked that I delete any posts that I could and to not add more.

Typical of many judgmental men towards women...instead of just taking her comments on face value, some must pick them (the woman) apart.

And, we wonder why Chinese women don't post here.

Thanks, Dennis! I enjoyed reading her blogs. Please keep it coming! (or would you share the link? Would she mind? You may PM me with the link)

Thanks again! :rolleyes:

I sent you a PM, Jo, but I might as well explain, as I was expecting the thread to just die out peacefully...

The young woman was not happy with the one negative post (jasal) and asked that I delete any posts that I could and to not add more.

Typical of many judgmental men towards women...instead of just taking her comments on face value, some must pick them (the woman) apart.

And, we wonder why Chinese women don't post here.

Dennis my impression of (jasal) is to pick a fight ... well... often. Or tries to. Can't you just explain to her this is the way the guy is?

I have always liked the variety of opinions here in CFL. Maybe jasal needs a few PMs to not be so harsh and personal. seems like CFL has generaly tamed down from the past.